• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What Guild Dominate Icechaw?

Than tell me Tupac why were you guarding depot of thais with your team when we killed you? Why you are so strong here and laugh? Maybe instead of that u should try to show something in game durning time we're on line? That's best advice for you.

Signed
Sankers

Lol? u are never even online and the only time u think ur strong is when whole your team is online else ur camping in dp?
when sometimes u got like 5 ppl online and u dont even go out from the dp ..... ohh yeah i forgot ur to bussy botting ur chars
so you can get your lvls dont think your strong here cause u only got ur lvls by cheating i never even saw you in any battles tssss:thumbup:

Well, I liek your idea, but fightning agaisn't lvl's 700 cheaters isn't funny :( Or 600's paladins :X

and how about ur team 10 mages goes with same ue script or masslog
the whole team got dash or speedbot
and ur useing even bots so ur impossible to push

Lol? u are never even online and the only time u think ur strong is when whole your team is online else ur camping in dp?
when sometimes u got like 5 ppl online and u dont even go out from the dp ..... ohh yeah i forgot ur to bussy botting ur chars
so you can get your lvls dont think your strong here cause u only got ur lvls by cheating i never even saw you in any battles tssss:thumbup:

Lol Tupac.. You saying that he's cheating lvl and ur not right ? And Btw Dont act cocky in forum cuz in game ur such a lame. the only thing is ur a pally and its hard to kill u, but still we killed u :)

Jul 17 2009, 11:56:34 Killed at Level 693 by Gqe'druid

Fail PLZX

Ponczkers Killed at Level 612 by Almighty Freekz
Anani Killed at Level 567 by Tupac Amaru Shakur Killed at Level 557 by Deer
Zuzu Killed at Level 611 by Mattis Slav
Palacz knight Killed at Level 663 by Scren
Poyraz Killed at Level 523 by Tupac Amaru Shakur Killed at Level 527 by Tupac Amaru Shakur
Jennifer Killed at Level 626 by Pierdolony Pierdolec and my matti and me

SOOOOOO ??!?!?!?? whos the fail

There aren't any guild that actually Dominates IceChaw ;).. So, you guys have fun dicussting this little thing here ;)

i went edron demons to exp today and they were there ;O then when they called a few people i did and guess who ended up sat scared in a def spot in edron ghouls :D