• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What Guild Dominate Icechaw?

LOL?

yes i know im funny if i dont argue with ya in dp is because.. i dont argue with bigmouth.. Kids..

but i do insult once a while..

anyways.. u r right since i dont go out too much with my main.. :)

and if i take it too serious.. you know me better than i do and never hear me laughin.. or screaming.. in ventrilo :D

well the total..Arguement with ya.. is useless cause you always get owned.. and still Denying your sad true..

but ok.. i know you do these mentalgymnastics.. to lie to yourself. and actually beleive that you are awesome and Roxor..
so as i said before.. you are 99% boter.. you wont get banned Even if there are.. proofs of ur masslogs.. etc.. etc..

u are the only one who looks like a noob.. ;)

but hey.. i proof u that i have fun with the game and never take it serious..

i dont seek for power.. my team has no more than 2 months playing tibia.. except for 3 of us..

so what we are doing is teach our friends.. obviusly they are already better than you cause have never use bot.. :p

they know when to heal themselves.. not like u..
and shut up u dont get levels from us most of us are below 400 only 2 players might give u some exp.. PFff
and its a lie u stupid retard.. u got it rooking chars.. or u want me to point out ur rook chars.. or ur spamms in trade chars.. BUYING EXP 500+
STUpid Retard.. u are indeed annoying and a fag and a real a noob but u show the last by yourself..

well i wont make it any longer.. so lets have fun anyways why dont you make 1 battle level 450+? as i told i got no real team 600+ to go and pown u all anyways u couldnt kill me when u had ur chance.. so u cant brag so much about me in pz...as u know is very difficult to get friends at that league. cause most people is greedy.. and just goes spams.. ue and kill whoever is around..

is it so hard for u to bot.. chars till level 400 or 450? and fight us.. anyways keep coming with WLD all levels 600+ u make us gain more reputation..cause even though u kill us.. the teams of our levels.. like toxic , Cruel judgement.. and some others.. cant handle us..

You can check their deathlogs.. and see what im talking about..

anyways bye u still and will be a noob for me :p go do mentalgymnastics..

also please everyone of WLD get Spanish Grammar Lessons seems that you guys dont speak Spanish at all.. nor english..

well that only shows ur level of stupidity..

o.0 i almost forgot u called me wannabe?

JESUS PLEASE U ARE MEXICAN BROWN AND EMO.... So whats that says about you?

i dont mean being racist..this just go related to emo kids of mexico..like Codon Sico

And you aint getting this too serius

ok :p :D

Yeah... the guild with most players online ownz it.

OR NOT

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAHAHAH

Last edited:
i wanted only knw , the guild than dominate ice chaw nothing more

well
We love drugs = wTF?
Blindness = did history of shit
Zona weed = love stairs, and love yalahar
Ganja Boys = WTF?

i wanted only knw , the guild than dominate ice chaw nothing more

well
We love drugs = wTF?
Blindness = did history of shit
Zona weed = love stairs, and love yalahar
Ganja Boys = WTF?

Requiem = owns all xD

Requiem dominate this server. When all Requiem online ppl go to pz:D Rollone is Free exp!!!

Than tell me Tupac why were you guarding depot of thais with your team when we killed you? Why you are so strong here and laugh? Maybe instead of that u should try to show something in game durning time we're on line? That's best advice for you.

Signed
Sankers

Guy's am sooo Tired of reading a post when everyone is telling that he's guild is owning Icechaw. Insted of that shit we can get our team and make ob.
What about next Sunnday 18.00 CET. Rule's will be clear:
1)You getting Your own team and droping me message say that You ready.
2)We will make that battle on Ankrahmun or Desert Quest.
3)If we get for example 4 different team's each of them will fight against only one team at the same time.
4)The one who win is still on the ground and is still fighting (but those who died won't be able to come back.
5)If we get 4 team we do 3 battle's. (I will explain how we fight. let's think we have 4 team A,B,C,D. First battle team A is fighitn with team B.Team C and D have to wait while the other's are fighing If team A won than He's going resuplieing he's self but people who died from that team are not allowed to come back. While they are ressupling their self team C and D is makeing battle and the same situation if team C won than he's getting new supplies. And finnaly we got finnal battle the one Who will win Will be posted as the one owning Icechaw.)

You like my Idea? If yes post in this topic.

Guy's am sooo Tired of reading a post when everyone is telling that he's guild is owning Icechaw. Insted of that shit we can get our team and make ob.
What about next Sunnday 18.00 CET. Rule's will be clear:
1)You getting Your own team and droping me message say that You ready.
2)We will make that battle on Ankrahmun or Desert Quest.
3)If we get for example 4 different team's each of them will fight against only one team at the same time.
4)The one who win is still on the ground and is still fighting (but those who died won't be able to come back.
5)If we get 4 team we do 3 battle's. (I will explain how we fight. let's think we have 4 team A,B,C,D. First battle team A is fighitn with team B.Team C and D have to wait while the other's are fighing If team A won than He's going resuplieing he's self but people who died from that team are not allowed to come back. While they are ressupling their self team C and D is makeing battle and the same situation if team C won than he's getting new supplies. And finnaly we got finnal battle the one Who will win Will be posted as the one owning Icechaw.)

You like my Idea? If yes post in this topic.

yeah i like!!!!!