• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

What Guild Dominate Icechaw?

@thread - used to be Blindness `

@about zosis - he's a noob :*
lmao, You still belive blindness was anything in icechaw? ^^ ..Seriously, what did you do to think that? I mean, who we're you? lol...that zuckov thing who went out and died once and then quited, and u saying you "owned" icechaw? lmao...

lmao at all of you sayin we use combo bot for the ues, thats really phatetic if you ask me, well there is something called 'ventrilo' u count 1,2,3 and boom, the enemie is down, some times it goes wells anothers not, as you guys can see in some cams.

BUT about we ALL USING BOT hahaha DUDE EVERYONE IN THE SERVER IS USING BOT even you and your noob 'that takes you more than 1 hour and 30 mins to kill a 350 Ek traped. But manfrix and dish, you re really piss off with ur new noob team bcuz they re all noobs, but please stop saying we use combo bot for the ues bcuz you used to be with us and you know we counted every single Ue combo in vent.

noob team?

most of them are our reals who play barely 2 months.. and they still play better than you.. and about that knight we couldnt kill for over 2 hours.. well The answer is easy.. u Retard ..

Ill point u .. Automagic wallshooting.. Anti push script or whatever u call it.. so dont come with your gayness here.. that u dont use scripts for ue.. and so onnn..... Check at my deathlist and my guild..

if u are so hardcore.. and pro player come fight us with same level.. player dont bring ur pussy ass team of level 600+ killing a bunch of level 300s..

IMAO u are SUCH A MEXICAN BADBOY:..Hope u all get hacked and rooked by
ur cracked magebot..u dont even have cash to afford it..

We dont care about dying.. its part of the game.. but is annoying see a bunch of skilless tards..who has leveled up rooking chars.. over and over.. coming to pretend they got pvp when they cant even climb a ladder as it is in your case..

its a fact.. u cant play without bot..or was it you saying i got..finals. >.<

ROFL! PLZ GO LIE SOMEWHERE ELSE::.. neither the rats respect you because they know how u play..

and that of mad at our new team? we love it.. LOL we made it..and if it wasnt cause of u fags..boters.. coming to spam ue and act tough..we would never get killed..

u are just plain boring noob check ur deathlist and check mine and check how often we die.. and you die.. is it your bot laggin in your pentium 2 pc perhaps?

but dont worry we are thinking of getting our chars to 600+ to teach you how to pvp just so you shut ur mouth once for all..

i was never with ya.. actually more than 2 times..i was with Dzumior..cause i plainly disliked u all.. for being such noobs..

Or should i rephrased Twenkyee trying to sell a Spiked Squelcher on ventrilo cause he thought it was a "rare item""

Dude i really cant forget that i never have laughed so hard...

So really Do yourself a favour.. and shut up.. you are not cool Or good Player at all.. you are nothing but a 0 to the left..
MR "PRO PVP"

Last edited:
just read the 3 first lines, so ill just answer that. You have lvls 600 and you never fight with em cuz you re scary.

just read the 3 first lines, so ill just answer that. You have lvls 600 and you never fight with em cuz you re scary.

of who? wasnt i fighting.. 3 days ago.. and we killed zion like 4 times?

Please mate you are a total fail..

give up already..

and if i dont pk regularly.. is because i got no trustworthy level 600+ team yet....
only Tupac...

Nothing compared to the organization of zona weed..

lmao, You still belive blindness was anything in icechaw? ^^ ..Seriously, what did you do to think that? I mean, who we're you? lol...that zuckov thing who went out and died once and then quited, and u saying you "owned" icechaw? lmao...

good to ear you still love us :*
with these noobs you can be the best pvper blalblalbla but with me you're nothing; what you can do?UE, ELF BOT FTW.. what's the point of using bot in pvp? this is just a game and you guys take it too way serious.. you even use a bot for be the best! shame shame shame

hey russel the faggot to strange I didn't see you during the test server client week, what was your excuse? "I'm so faggot I couldn't play without: Dash, Anti-Push, Auto heal, M wall Counter, ue Script and many other options".

And remember as I said before, if you think your god killing my team full of levels 300-400 with your team lvl 500+ and all those bot advantages, create a noob char team... anyways you cant demonstrate anything since the bot plays 97% for you, the only thing you do is chose the direction where your char is going and that's it, oh and press the different hotkeys for your magebot to start playing for ya...
Think whatever you want but you know it's true even if you deny it.

Lalalalala, This thread went from me to Russel? Russel has nothing to do with this thread... And to you Dishwasher that hasn't got no more money to come back and help guild, If my teams agrees I can start a noob char with a noob guild, and we will still win. What's the max level?

440~; sure we will accept, btw i didn't understand this part "And to you Dishwasher that hasn't got no more money to come back and help guild"
explain yourself, what do you mean mr pvp

Dude, When I die I always come back to the war, but you and your team mates just died, and stayed on pz, or logged :) ! I didn't ment to you, I ment to write zona weed and not dishwasher :D

dude, when i die i always come back to the war, but you and your team mates just died, and stayed on pz, or logged :) ! I didn't ment to you, i ment to write zona weed and not dishwasher :d

zosis <3333333333 i love you for god sake

lol are you kidding me asshole?
we were 7 persons left on vent after you guys killed us,
you were easily 10 guys on yala dp all over lvl 500 what the fuck are you saying piece of shit think a little bit
remember when u have enough eggs start a middle level guild and we will do a OB without UE we will see who wins cheap ass, you think you are chuck norris when you actually was saying pleasestop until all ur 500+ lvls came for us u really piss me off you are cow shit

lol are you kidding me asshole?
we were 7 persons left on vent after you guys killed us,
you were easily 10 guys on yala dp all over lvl 500 what the fuck are you saying piece of shit think a little bit
remember when u have enough eggs start a middle level guild and we will do a OB without UE we will see who wins cheap ass, you think you are chuck norris when you actually was saying pleasestop until all ur 500+ lvls came for us u really piss me off you are cow shit
sry to destroy ur dreams, a ob with lvl 600+ = ue spam ^^ :p belive me, i tried.

Vazez seems that even that boter codon sico is more than you..
xD thats why we pay more attention to him..

seems that you are sad cause you figured out you are a loser in game and in real life :p

and about money...how do you know we dont have money? ROFL!

have u bein spying our pockets?

just shut up like Codon i know you know deep inside of you.. you are nothing but failures xD

about goin out? ofcourse.. we were goin out again for a bunch of level 600 or 500+ to kill us.. xD like u usually do..

well i supposed ur aims in the game are getting owned over and over.. and then rook a char..to get ur levels back :p

manfrix you make me laugh :p , you are just another wanna be as you say,
fightin all day long on forums, but on tibia quiet as fuck in pz, and ofc in noob char, but ey maybe some day you will fight with mains instead with these noobs chars.

And about dying who cares is an ot, I know you re taking this ot too serius cuz you re afraid of goin out with mains but its an ot, and some of my deds have been bcuz of freezes but i dont care, just in 3 days i made from 530 to 669 killing everybody of ur team and allies.

What else you have to say???
I know you will say the same shit over and over again, that we dont have pvp, that we use combo bot, that im dying, maybe you will think in something else to say.

LOL?

yes i know im funny if i dont argue with ya in dp is because.. i dont argue with bigmouth.. Kids..

but i do insult once a while..

anyways.. u r right since i dont go out too much with my main.. :)

and if i take it too serious.. you know me better than i do and never hear me laughin.. or screaming.. in ventrilo :D

well the total..Arguement with ya.. is useless cause you always get owned.. and still Denying your sad true..

but ok.. i know you do these mentalgymnastics.. to lie to yourself. and actually beleive that you are awesome and Roxor..
so as i said before.. you are 99% boter.. you wont get banned Even if there are.. proofs of ur masslogs.. etc.. etc..

u are the only one who looks like a noob.. ;)

but hey.. i proof u that i have fun with the game and never take it serious..

i dont seek for power.. my team has no more than 2 months playing tibia.. except for 3 of us..

so what we are doing is teach our friends.. obviusly they are already better than you cause have never use bot.. :p

they know when to heal themselves.. not like u..
and shut up u dont get levels from us most of us are below 400 only 2 players might give u some exp.. PFff
and its a lie u stupid retard.. u got it rooking chars.. or u want me to point out ur rook chars.. or ur spamms in trade chars.. BUYING EXP 500+
STUpid Retard.. u are indeed annoying and a fag and a real a noob but u show the last by yourself..

well i wont make it any longer.. so lets have fun anyways why dont you make 1 battle level 450+? as i told i got no real team 600+ to go and pown u all anyways u couldnt kill me when u had ur chance.. so u cant brag so much about me in pz...as u know is very difficult to get friends at that league. cause most people is greedy.. and just goes spams.. ue and kill whoever is around..

is it so hard for u to bot.. chars till level 400 or 450? and fight us.. anyways keep coming with WLD all levels 600+ u make us gain more reputation..cause even though u kill us.. the teams of our levels.. like toxic , Cruel judgement.. and some others.. cant handle us..

You can check their deathlogs.. and see what im talking about..

anyways bye u still and will be a noob for me :p go do mentalgymnastics..

also please everyone of WLD get Spanish Grammar Lessons seems that you guys dont speak Spanish at all.. nor english..

well that only shows ur level of stupidity..

o.0 i almost forgot u called me wannabe?

JESUS PLEASE U ARE MEXICAN BROWN AND EMO.... So whats that says about you?

i dont mean being racist..this just go related to emo kids of mexico..like Codon Sico

Last edited:
just in 3 days i made from 530 to 669 killing everybody of ur team and allies.
and killing your bot chars as everyone in your team
and tbh ur whole team is just free exp without bot, as anarkia said you all are used to heal with bot, no bot = cant heal eh? ;<