• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wrong guild? Yes! Powerrangers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello.. I need help, beacuse some leader accept noob war and i can't leave guild ?! When i say to him "kick me" he say "pay money".. How i can leave this guild? This guild name is "Powerrangers" All member this guild want leave but leader not kick he's.. This is legal? :/ Please help me.. Thanks

@Edit
In this guild only one leader !! No vice-leader, only member and leader ://

Hello.. I need help, beacuse some leader accept noob war and i can't leave guild ?! When i say to him "kick me" he say "pay money".. How i can leave this guild? This guild name is "Powerrangers" All member this guild want leave but leader not kick he's.. This is legal? :/ Please help me.. Thanks

@Edit
Haha, owned by Nazgul(us) ;)

How you can leave? Just pay him, it can't be easier.

May I ask you why GM shall ban him? He haven't done anything against the rules.

Guild need 4 Vice Leader's ;) This is lie ;) Nazgul make guild and now can kill some people with Powerranger's ;)

@Edit

Powerrangers leader is noob char Abeto..

What do you mean with Nazgul make and now can kill some powerrangers? Dude we in Nazgul got some friends in Powerrangers and wants them out of the guild too but we can't do a shit because the leader wants to keep his members in the guild. Go to icechaw.otland.net log into your account create a new char and play with the new char.

@Edit

Why did you join the guild in the first place?

@all

i join in powerrangers cuz they help me first with some pks and now they make a new guild when all ppl out for this reason i don't play anymore on mansson alva i made a new char only my frinds know my new char (=

its a joking this stupid war!!!

cuz Nazgul are Ex-Members of powerranger and they leader on nazgul are ex leader on powerrangers XD

take care to all powerrangers

and make some frags

si alguien tiene los huevos para hacerlo...

just .!leaveguild at guild-channel

so whats problem?

LOL

juste write !leave in guild channel -.- stupid noob no wondering why poweranger never get someone down ^_^^_^

U are a stupid noob ! I say guild have war and i can't leave guild ?! When i say in gc !leave i not can beacuse war is activate ! GM u can kick me or delete this guild ? Many ppl stop play beacuse when go exp nazgul come and kill

@Edit
What do you mean with Nazgul make and now can kill some powerrangers? Dude we in Nazgul got some friends in Powerrangers and wants them out of the guild too but we can't do a shit because the leader wants to keep his members in the guild. Go to icechaw.otland.net log into your account create a new char and play with the new char.

U can make new char, Nazgul create this guild beacuse need free frag. All Nazgul's going search powerrangers and kill all ?! For Free! I no create new char don't worry be happy ;)

@Edit 2
Why did you join the guild in the first place?

Beacuse guild is full have many vice leader have many member, guild going help with i need.

Last edited:
Abeto, if you are here... Kick me from the guild and the other people that wants to leave.

He is off ;/ Abeto login in your noob char and kick ppl from guild! U want money? I payed u 50 cc and u thief me and logout! This is not legal :/ Any GM delete this guild please?

He won't kick ya, why don't you get it? We use you as exp chars haha.
owned by Aryan.
Really? How come he killed his own mate?
Yes aryan owned us and asslicked us making peace hahahah...

Last edited:
@up
Give me your nick ;) ANY GM HELP ?!
Dieski naob, we will hunt you. And ps GM got no rights to kick you from the guild, you join at your own, you shall be responsible for what you do.

He can deleted this guild ;] Guild need 4 vice leader's and when i need leave guild i can leave !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back