• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wrong guild? Yes! Powerrangers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@up

Yes, u are Abo beacuse he is online when u online ;) I pay him money and he afk (u fight on this time) ;)

Why shall he respond here? Its non of his business, its between you and your guild leader.

Edit;
02:19 Abeto [380]:
02:18 Shadow Shox [321]: why u no need me in guild??
02:18 Shadow Shox [321]: ;]
02:19 Shadow Shox [321]: i have good skillpvp

LMAO!

@up

You are good in this forum when i say u 1 vs 1 3 ppl come to u ;( I no respond u here and spam.. When GM respond here i back bye;)

well i can end that war if you guys pay me 5kk :), if you wont, you will die more and more

@up

You are good in this forum when i say u 1 vs 1 3 ppl come to u ;( I no respond u here and spam.. When GM respond here i back bye;)

3? oh no they was 100, only abeto came noob. But you are coward stayed in pz instead of taking a battle against me.

3? oh no they was 100, only abeto came noob. But you are coward stayed in pz instead of taking a battle against me.

Goya and one more ppl help u ;)

@Abeto

War is 3+ days ? You'r guild never kill me ;< I pay u? Hahaha this is funny. U lie me one time and never again :) (I pay noob char 50 cc for kick) ;)

Goya and one more ppl help u ;)

@Abeto

War is 3+ days ? You'r guild never kill me ;< I pay u? Hahaha this is funny. U lie me one time and never again :) (I pay noob char 50 cc for kick) ;)
HAHA only abeto came you fucking retarded noob. war 3 days and we didn't kill you, will ask yourself why we couldn't kill you. You are master pvp(pz camper) Enjoy your pz place.

Beacuse all guild atk me? ;> Why u off now? but Abeto off? ;] Ahh ;<
Dude Tibia is not everything in my life, I'm not like you I do other things. The only thing you do is probably play tibia and camp pz...

War is 3+ days ? You'r guild never kill me ;<

In those 3 days I've never seen you out of pz, first 2 days I haven't even seen you online >.>

I pay u? Hahaha this is funny. U lie me one time and never again :) (I pay noob char 50 cc for kick) ;)

If you have developed any reading skills at all, the price is 5kk, but because of your oh so amusing QQ on the forums we'll make it 10kk ^^

Last edited:
just .!leaveguild at guild-channel

so whats problem?

LOL

that you cant leave a guild tahts in war?

anyway I think its a bug that you can kick ppl eventhough theres a war, that way you can decalare war upon others, put a noobchar as leader kick everyone and the other guild is stuck in a war against one noobchar for 4 days -.-

@ theread starter, only join a guild if they are your friends and you wont have this problem =)

They made my RL to join them, otherwise he would get hunted lol. But w.e ;D

GM or Owner please get us out of this guild our old leader gave the lead to a guy who dont play this server or to his sec char on another account.
But we can´t leave the guild because our old leader made a war before and lef tthen and joined the guild who make waar vs us and they use us as
free exp -.- Please do something

GM won't kick you, its your responsibility you choose who to help.

gm pls help us and zoooro we can´t do anything it´s unfair to be a free exp human and u can´t do anything. this war will be 4 ever cause no 1 will end it we can´t end it ;(((

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back