• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wrong guild? Yes! Powerrangers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No he can't, if he delete the guild he will be counted as power abuser and against few players in the ot.

power rangers rox XD

POWER RANGERS ROX XD:thumbup:

He won't kick ya, why don't you get it? We use you as exp chars haha.

Really? How come he killed his own mate?
Yes aryan owned us and asslicked us making peace hahahah...

hoo rlly? Where does it come from? pz player ?

edit: u guys with 10 players, and we 3... AND WE RULZ ANYWAY. buying exp scroll or killing second chars, dont make your PVP good.

hoo rlly? Where does it come from? pz player ?

edit: u guys with 10 players, and we 3... AND WE RULZ ANYWAY. buying exp scroll or killing second chars, dont make your PVP good.

AHhahahahahAHAHAH we with 10 and you 3? since when? you came 5 and killed abeto when he was alone. you are noobs we can kill ya easy.

AHhahahahahAHAHAH we with 10 and you 3? since when? you came 5 and killed abeto when he was alone. you are noobs we can kill ya easy.

2 days ago?
when Dark legon + Hyydro gotta banned killing your guild O: omg.

words, words and more words.

okey, its just a game. I'll not be your enemy cause of a game.

Lol man i wasn't playing 2 days ago i started to play again yesterday ;) And I'm sure they didn't die for killing our members but they did as crap did yesterday took ban because he knew he was going to die.

I find it pretty lame that you can't leave a guild when you are in war, and i think it should be fixed, since it's clearly not working as it should.

2 days ago?
when Dark legon + Hyydro gotta banned killing your guild O: omg.

Wait, what? They got banned for killing level 50's with their brainless UE spams (the Aryan~ way >.>) You didn't kill any of us that day, even though you jumped us right after we had several other fights and were low on supplies.. Also, weren't you the one that ran to banshee quest and logged after those 2 got banned? Nub

Wait, what? They got banned for killing level 50's with their brainless UE spams (the Aryan~ way >.>) You didn't kill any of us that day, even though you jumped us right after we had several other fights and were low on supplies.. Also, weren't you the one that ran to banshee quest and logged after those 2 got banned? Nub
alright, 5 or more guys, with one lvl 450 and they still can't catch me ;O?

can't? hahahha do close your auto heal or haste on paralyze then come ill catch you. and oh why am i telling you to close it we can kick your ass easier than that...

2 of us were eventually trying to find you, and we didn't immediatly figure out where you were, by the time we were almost there you logged >.>

This is no war! Leader Powerrangers make noob char and take him leader and kick all vice leader later make new guild take some friend's and now pk's powerranger's people ! This is war? This is PA ;]

Nah, we just don't like the powerrangers, so we make war with them. If you don't like it, make a new char till the war is over. I'll tell you right now it won't last that much longer.

lol shadow shox, i was after you alone earlier and u was spamming haste and map clicking to dp.. i cant even para, why do you spam haste..seriouslyyyyyy.

lol shadow shox, i was after you alone earlier and u was spamming haste and map clicking to dp.. i cant even para, why do you spam haste..seriouslyyyyyy.

5 ppl vs Me i no fight 5 vs 1 ;] Meybe i take friend and going kill u with 5 ppl? U fight or going pz?

Nah, we just don't like the powerrangers, so we make war with them. If you don't like it, make a new char till the war is over. I'll tell you right now it won't last that much longer.

Make new char? No! I no noob ! Meybe next time ];

Oh really stop crying, isn't it you who are the pvp master? Pz camper, i won't kick any of you because I'm not Abo Al-Gira, so fight for your freedom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back