• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wrong guild? Yes! Powerrangers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look.. You guys outnumber us by alot. Yet every time we go for a powerranger, while theres many more of you online, he gets no help of you whatsoever. So instead of crying hopelessly on the forums, do something? Protect your members and fight us?
Give us a challange instead of free kills but don't come whining here when none of you is even trying to do anything about us except for begging us to stop.

HAHHAHA FIRST PICTURE WE WAS AFTER ANOTHEr NOOB LIKE YOU HE DIED HAHAHA. SECOND WE WAS GOING FOR ANOTHER NOOB BUT THE I SAW YOU I SAID LOL HE IS NOOB LETS GET HIM. AS USUAL MAP CLICK TO DP AHAHHAHA

GM won't kick you, its your responsibility you choose who to help.

Yeah, And if I want to leave? the !leave command works. But it stands, "You cannot leave the guild during war"

So, if that F*CK*ACE 'leader' don't kick the ones that wants to leave.

@Shadow Shox

don't worry...
they are just kids..

--
little history:
kid:...please mamah can you buy some exp scrolls for me PLAX???
mom: okay...how much do u want? 5...6.?
kid: 10 !!!!
--
then get lvl 350+ and think they are powerfull...

@Shadow Shox

don't worry...
they are just kids..

--
little history:
kid:...please mamah can you buy some exp scrolls for me PLAX???
mom: okay...how much do u want? 5...6.?
kid: 10 !!!!
--
then get lvl 350+ and think they are powerfull...

hehe fail you just posted how you did. We botted our chars ;) And the levels we gain is from noobs like you.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back