• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zisly's AAC

Zisly

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
I've now decided to give creating an AAC a try, at the moment the motivation is at top but that could change, it should not really matter though. I'm trying to write it as clear and structured as possible so other people can easily jump in edit or contribute changes. I'm currently following the MVC code-architecture. As there are loads of distributions, my goal is to make it as flexible as I can so a developer can easily change the working client. For this I'll be using definition files. The default functionality will be for OTServ but I'll create a definition file for the most popular TFS version as well. An example on them will come later on.

So far you can
  • Login/authenticate
  • Create/delete an account
  • Search/view characters

I'll keep try keeping this thread updated and hope I'll get possible suggestions, just a heads up: I will not prioritize any kind of "donation shop", doubt I'll do one at all as I'm against the general usage of it nowadays. This will not stop the one who wants one though, if you want a donation shop, write it yourself :)

The default template is gonna look something like:
10546sk.png

Pretty neat. Kind of like a blog. I like how simple and efficient it looks.

Account creation works. Min-Max password and account name length is configurable.
21o28b8.png

I thought you'd be working on Panda AAC :(.
Anyways, it's nice to see someone working on a new AAC, good luck :3

It's not worth to share it with whole world (I meant AAC). Keep it yourself.
But goodluck : )

It's not worth to share it with whole world (I meant AAC). Keep it yourself.
But goodluck : )
Why?

Keep it up Zisly! Looking great. This seriously seems to be the most professional AAC I've seen so far. And I'm happy you won't include a donation shop, as I believe it pretty much ruins the game.

Why?

Keep it up Zisly! Looking great. This seriously seems to be the most professional AAC I've seen so far. And I'm happy you won't include a donation shop, as I believe it pretty much ruins the game.

All I've seen so far is a little HTML, CSS ( possible Javascript on the error message which I actually doubt since it can be done way prettier than this using JS ) and a query or three that fetches the data from the database. Most professional? I don't think so ( yet ), of course, Zisly is yet not done with her ( or his, I don't even know if you're female or not ) AAC.

@topic: So far it looks really great Zisly! I hope you continue on this project.

Too typical.

What? the template? an aac?
His opinion ?! It's a discussion thread

No, I'm really wondering what he means. Is it a waste of time spending time on an AAC because everyone's an ungrateful kid? is it a waste of time because it sucks? I'd like if people elaborated when they posted.
All I've seen so far is a little HTML, CSS ( possible Javascript on the error message which I actually doubt since it can be done way prettier than this using JS ) and a query or three that fetches the data from the database. Most professional? I don't think so ( yet ), of course, Zisly is yet not done with her ( or his, I don't even know if you're female or not ) AAC.

@topic: So far it looks really great Zisly! I hope you continue on this project.

I'm a male, but I can be anything for you ;)

Last edited:
Back