• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zisly's AAC

I didn't mean to insult you. I said that you shouldn't share it, not because it's ugly, useless or I hate you(I didn't say that I hate you ;p), but because ungratefully kid has got gesior : )
We shouldn't help them xd (for free of course)

Wow, Finally.. someone is developing a new AAC! :D
Can't wait to try it.

cmon, no Donation page?, paypal, zaypay, daopay, gift shop?

cmon, no Donation page?, paypal, zaypay, daopay, gift shop?

s8P1d.png

He dont play tibia to get money... He makes tibia to get money, that's different....

I will have my own OT Server too... But, I dont have money, so... How I can support it on a VPS? Well, by donations I think...

But not necesary to make donations to items supreme edited, only some items that may be useful.....

It's only my opinion.....

I loved the design, dont know why...

@Zisly: I know a bit php, html and js.... If you want some help... ;)

P.D.: Sorry for bad english...

I'm going to make an own AAC for a project I'm working on. This project will soon be introduced to the forums ;-) stay tuned!

Plugins now work. Definition plugin is done. The default definion version 'default' will fix compability with the latest OTServ.

He dont play tibia to get money... He makes tibia to get money, that's different....

I will have my own OT Server too... But, I dont have money, so... How I can support it on a VPS? Well, by donations I think...

But not necesary to make donations to items supreme edited, only some items that may be useful.....

It's only my opinion.....

I loved the design, dont know why...

@Zisly: I know a bit php, html and js.... If you want some help... ;)

P.D.: Sorry for bad english...

Thanks for the offer, at the moment I prefer to be on my own though. Plugin contributions once the aac gets near completetion would be very welcome t

Hello, I'm programmer number two in Zisly aac.
After many ifs and buts we finally decided to start working on a shop system.
Currently we have finished:
  • Core
  • Pressing buy item = you get item in inventory.

Hello, I'm programmer number two in Zisly aac.
After many ifs and buts we finally decided to start working on a shop system.
Currently we have finished:
  • Core
  • Pressing buy item = you get item in inventory.
He's lying. I have not decided about the shop system yet and he's not on the team. I'll come with a decision regarding the shop system on April 1th. If people just put their hands up and yell, I might get convinced.

If it's an "auction system" (offline / online item trading system) then *raises both hands up*
If it's for donation items ... screw the money whores, they should "buy" it from you then.

If it's an "auction system" (offline / online item trading system) then *raises both hands up*
If it's for donation items ... screw the money whores, they should "buy" it from you then.

That system I've wanted to write for a while, an auction system :D

Not any fun stuff to see really but xD
2qlrjg3.png

Character creation works now

Character deletion works. Fixed a bunch of other things in the core of my framework and continued writing the player model.

Back