• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[ModernAAC] Layout Tibia.com v4

LucasFerraz

Systems Analyst
Reaction score
Preview
DE1HQUr7D.png

View attachment tibia.rar

Attachments

• ht4F93x9ik[1].jpg
    ht4F93x9ik[1].jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 432 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
It's the best coded LAY for MAAC. the other have alot bugs
This have some fix bugs.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'Syntax Error in template "templates/Tibia/index.tpl" on line 319 " </div></div> <div class="Border_1" style="background-image:url({$path}/templates/tibia/images/global/content/border-1.gif);"></div> <div class="CornerWrapper-b"><div class="Corner-bl" style="background-image:url({$path}/templates/tibia/images/global/content/corner-bl.gif);"></div></div> <div class="CornerWrapper-b"><div class="Corner-br" style="background-image:url({$path}/templates/tibia/images/global/content/corner-br.gif);"></div></div> </div> <div id="featuredarticle" class="Box"> <div class="Corner-tl" style="background-image:url({$path}/templates/tibia/images/global/content/corner-tl.gif);"></div> <div class="Corner-tr" style="backg in /home/otsmanager/www/public_html/system/application/libraries/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 432

How would I make it so the menu items are closed when you initially visit the website?

How would I make it so the menu items are closed when you initially visit the website?
Javascript & Cookies

Example:
1. on click set cookie (id of menu?)
2. on load read cookie
2.a if cookie exist, read id, open or close menu item
2.b fuck off

etc

I could give you the real deal but that would make things too easy for you. But with what I told you, Google will be your best friend. Learn and impress me.
glhf

I know basic about html and css but when it comes to anything .js related I am in the dark. Ive been trying to get this to function properly for a little while now to no avail. This includes more google searches then I could imagine. I dont even know what the hell id search for but I can assure you ive already tried.

Also...I tend to try and figure shit out myself for a pretty long time before I request help. I do dislike the whole "google is your best friend" or "use search command" attitude so many people express on this website. Could be a large part of why this community is dying tbh. Read nearly all the support threads and you'll see 1 out 3 of people not being helpful what so ever. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
ty for the nice links in it.. im at work and my colleagues are seeing this link.. lmao

Back