• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UNNAMED acc. maker] Medieval Layout.

Vean

Reaction score
This is layout i found on Webmark i was forget about it but somehow i was found it today. Coded in XHTML 1.0 Transitional. Good for low resolutions, site width is 776px. All you need you can edit in layout.php and default.css files.

Credits:
Code:
[URL="http://webmark.shost.pl/"]Webmark[/URL] - graphics
[B]Me [/B]- cut layout in photoshop, coded to XHTML.
Screens:

How to install:
Just insert folder genesis to layout folder of your root folder. Then open config.php go to bottom of document and change
PHP Code:
PHP:
$config['site']['layout'] = "your layout"; // layout name

for:
PHP Code:
PHP:
$config['site']['layout'] = "genesis"; // layout name

Note:
To display site 100% correct, go to accountmanagement.php and at line 149 edit COLS="80" to COLS="60" in TEXTAREA tag. Than do the same in tibiarules.php but on line 2.

If you have some problems with displaying textfields or textareas you should change it manually. It's just some html code.

If you really like it rep++ me :)
Yours, Vean.

Attachments

dh6f5y.png

Thank you for posting it here!

pass?

otland.net

pass. sorry for double post

Last edited by a moderator:
oh yes, i've seen medival layout long time ago, but i didnt know how to combine it acc maker ^^

Great work, i'll use it.

Ouch. Realy good layout. Do more with your friend...

//Polacy number one cwaniakami!//

Back