• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[UNNAMED acc. maker] Medieval Layout.

the same is with gallery. Im using UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS ( sorry but i cant edit my post)

how i can repair it ?

In createaccount.php and in tibiarules.php find the "COLS=80" and change to "COLS=60"

the same is with gallery. Im using UNNAMED acc. maker 0.3.2 beta for TFS ( sorry but i cant edit my post)

And in the gallery, go to gallery.php and change the "640x480" for "550x400" :>

This Layout is NOT compatible with this Browser's:

Firefox 1.5; Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0; Internet Explorer for Macintosh 5.2; Netscape 8.0; Opera 8.0, 9.0; Safari 2.0

possible to fix it?

It's a really great layout, but not very compatible with any other browsers than firefox. Anyway Rep++

@Deaktiver i use firefox 1.5 and internet explorer 7.0,it is working perfectly for me.you try again.

@Deaktiver i use firefox 1.5 and internet explorer 7.0,it is working perfectly for me.you try again.

Firefox 1.5; Internet Explorer 6.0, 7.0; Internet Explorer for Macintosh 5.2; Netscape 8.0; Opera 8.0, 9.0; Safari 2.0

It does not work on those browers.
On Internet Explorer you can't click on the navigation..
A nice layout but not compatible with IE and a lot of peoples are using IE and not Firefox!

Yes use one of edited version. I wasn't tested version posted by Dicarli, but my version is working with IE7.0 and Firefox. So don't tell me that's incompatible. You should better read posts and not making a problems :)

Back