• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] OTServ (0.6.3) r.6052

Really nice! Thanks alot! But I got 2 questions!

How do I import the NPC's? They are not there when I start the map?

And how do I create other accounts, so other people can play?

Thanks!

Really nice! Thanks alot! But I got 2 questions!

How do I import the NPC's? They are not there when I start the map?

And how do I create other accounts, so other people can play?

Thanks!
use website
Npcs just like in TFS .

use website
Npcs just like in TFS .

Thanks alot for answer! Got any tip which website I can create it on? And What do u mean with TFS? Do I need to import the NPC from some map elsewhere? Or what do I need to do?

/V

Is that a 64-bit version?

Pre-compiled: No.

Why do i get this ?

MYSQL ERROR: UNKNOWN DATABASE ´db.s3db´

Apparently you are trying to load a sqlite database file while using mysql.
In config.lua, write the name of your database on phpmyadmin not the s3db file.

@Pietia:
You can ask me when you want to edit a post. Like svn log. I can do it for you.

Hello, could somebode help me?
While compiling, I get following error:
Code:
In file included from map.h:30:0,
                 from creature.h:28,
                 from protocolgame.h:28,
                 from connection.cpp:29:
tile.h:45:20: warning: scoped enums only available with -std=c++0x or -std=gnu++0x
In file included from /usr/include/boost/make_shared.hpp:15:0,
                 from connection.cpp:34:
/usr/include/boost/smart_ptr/make_shared.hpp: In function ‘boost::shared_ptr<X> boost::make_shared(const A1&, const A2&, const A3&) [with T = Connection, A1 = boost::asio::basic_stream_socket<boost::asio::ip::tcp>*, A2 = boost::asio::io_service, A3 = boost::shared_ptr<ServicePort>]’:
connection.cpp:58:89:   instantiated from here
/usr/include/boost/smart_ptr/make_shared.hpp:259:5: error: no matching function for call to ‘Connection::Connection(boost::asio::basic_stream_socket<boost::asio::ip::tcp>* const&, const boost::asio::io_service&, const boost::shared_ptr<ServicePort>&)’
connection.h:72:2: note: candidates are: Connection::Connection(boost::asio::ip::tcp::socket*, boost::asio::io_service&, ServicePort_ptr)
connection.h:68:1: note:                 Connection::Connection(const Connection&)
make[1]: *** [connection.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/otrunner/OTServ1/trunk'
make: *** [all] Error 2

Hello, could somebode help me?
While compiling, I get following error:
Code:
In file included from map.h:30:0,
                 from creature.h:28,
                 from protocolgame.h:28,
                 from connection.cpp:29:
tile.h:45:20: warning: scoped enums only available with -std=c++0x or -std=gnu++0x
In file included from /usr/include/boost/make_shared.hpp:15:0,
                 from connection.cpp:34:
/usr/include/boost/smart_ptr/make_shared.hpp: In function ‘boost::shared_ptr<X> boost::make_shared(const A1&, const A2&, const A3&) [with T = Connection, A1 = boost::asio::basic_stream_socket<boost::asio::ip::tcp>*, A2 = boost::asio::io_service, A3 = boost::shared_ptr<ServicePort>]’:
connection.cpp:58:89:   instantiated from here
/usr/include/boost/smart_ptr/make_shared.hpp:259:5: error: no matching function for call to ‘Connection::Connection(boost::asio::basic_stream_socket<boost::asio::ip::tcp>* const&, const boost::asio::io_service&, const boost::shared_ptr<ServicePort>&)’
connection.h:72:2: note: candidates are: Connection::Connection(boost::asio::ip::tcp::socket*, boost::asio::io_service&, ServicePort_ptr)
connection.h:68:1: note:                 Connection::Connection(const Connection&)
make[1]: *** [connection.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/otrunner/OTServ1/trunk'
make: *** [all] Error 2

are you trying to compile this revision or latest trunk what distro of linux and what GCC version ?

are you trying to compile this revision or latest trunk what distro of linux and what GCC version ?
Im trying to compile this as said in thread start:
opentibia - Revision 6052: /otserv/trunk

debian 6
gcc version 4.5.2

Is there any good tutorials on otland how to compile a server with those files and how about the data folder, can I place my own one there?

Because I've downloaded data pack and no idea how to fix a distro to it.

Anyone could help me?

"Allocation failed, server out of memory.
Decrease the size of your map or download the 64 bits version."

I'm using rl map I was wondering if you have the 64 bit version, or how could I fix this so I can use my map.

Back