• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[8.60] OTServ (0.6.3) r.6052

Okay,

I have everything working with OTServ 0.6.3 client 8.7

However I have been breaking my head trying to adapt Modern AAC or Gesior to be usable with this thing...
I have read post of people who accomplished the integration of Modern AAC into OTServ...
HOWEVER, those user have never post how they did it so people like me can at least have a guide on how to achieve that as well.

I tried importing the tfs db and then installing modern acc, now when I launch the server I get a schema_info error. I do add the Schema_info table but then I cannot log in because it tells me that acc and pass is wrong.
Somehow I got the chars list to load but then when I am going to conect to the world it tells me the char cannot be loaded.

Can you please help me?'
I have read tons and tons and working with other friends before posting but we cant find any solution to our problems, even more that I am the one who is actually dealing with all the coding.
They are more helping me to find info.

Thanks in advance,
Vic.

as a character and I think it is possible for aac Gesior can do something I'm bored sick I have this problem.
First, my schema does not accept this server
second Gesior schema does not accept that you have this server, then I do?
someone can explain more easily?

Nevermind, nicaw your aac is awesome. A shop system would pwn :')

Last edited:
Back