• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Remere's Map Editor 9.80/9.81

The_Hide

Banned User
Reaction score
Warning: before you continue, first make a back-up of your map!! Your map will most likely be corrupt after newer official items.otb releases!! //Xenios

I don't exactly know where to post this, so I've made the thread here.

1. Go to remere folder --> data --> clients.xml

in first 'table' add:
Code:
<otb client="9.81" version="3" id="45"/>

in second 'table' add:
Code:
<client name="9.81" default="true" visible="true" otb="9.81" data_directory="981">
            <otbm version="3"/>
            <extensions from="8.20 - 8.31"/>
            <data datversion="9.6" sprversion="9.6" dat="0x50D1C5B6" spr="0x50D1C685"/>
        </client>

2. goto remere folder --> data --> create folder 981 and paste the items.xml here and others from 9.6 or 9.7 or any other folder...

And only replace items.otb with this one:

items.otb - Speedy Share - upload your files here

Now run Remere's Map Editor

Preferences --> 981 --> paste link to your tibia folder with 981 tibia
properties --> client 981

also i will update items.xml with correct properties and names, but later

Last edited by a moderator:
@up .. nice.

Not recommend:
Wait to official release the items.otb for version 9.80 -- evite problems on future maps for you and users.

i updated items.otb by ot item editor (updated from tibia item 9.71) also you must know, not everything from talaturen is the best, for example items.xml have some wrong names and properties to items

Missing Map Tracker 9.80 too :(

im with my friend working on it, some bugs, but:

:D

http://iv.pl/]
64142129333944750798.jpg
[/URL]

Just my note to anyone also making 8.6 maps with the new 9.8 editor. DO NOT DO IT. When you add a new client to the remeres editor, for some reason when you save 8.6 maps its messes up the map so when you try to open it an error pops up saying "unknown tibia.dat" - So make sure to open/save your 8.6 maps with a seperate/backup version of remeres that is not related with the 9.8.

(Just trying to safe the hassle for some people, since I couldnt figure out why it was happening for the past 12 hours)

/extrodus

Just my note to anyone also making 8.6 maps with the new 9.8 editor. DO NOT DO IT. When you add a new client to the remeres editor, for some reason when you save 8.6 maps its messes up the map so when you try to open it an error pops up saying "unknown tibia.dat" - So make sure to open/save your 8.6 maps with a seperate/backup version of remeres that is not related with the 9.8.

(Just trying to safe the hassle for some people, since I couldnt figure out why it was happening for the past 12 hours)

/extrodus

pfff,

New -> Import -> map 8.60

- - - Updated - - -

Btw. New update, to 9.81!!!

http://www.speedy*****malware.localhost/r2gyu/items.otb

- - - Updated - - -

Code:
<otb client="9.81" version="3" id="45"/>

and

Code:
<client name="9.81" default="true" visible="true" otb="9.81" data_directory="980">
            <otbm version="3"/>
            <extensions from="8.20 - 8.31"/>
            <data datversion="9.6" sprversion="9.6" dat="0x50D1C5B6" spr="0x50D1C685"/>
        </client>

Plx Moderator, paste this to first post because i can't edit first post ;/

Warning: before you continue, first make a back-up of your map!! Your map will most likely be corrupt after official items.otb release!!

wtf? why u edit my post, and you should add after that "// xenios"

btw. you shouldn't wrote that if you don;t have enough information

My items.otb for client 9.80 is the same as talaturen's items (my items was relased before talaturen relase his items.otb but i check it yesterday and is the same items as mine items)

Ok maybe items 9.81 can be corrupted because i don;'t have items 9.81 relased by talaturen. But 9.80 are ok.

- - - Updated - - -

And why you change thread name to "9.81" ? It should be "9.80 and 9.81" or "9.80/9.81" -.-

wtf? why u edit my post, and you should add after that "// xenios"

btw. you shouldn't wrote that if you don;t have enough information

My items.otb for client 9.80 is the same as talaturen's items (my items was relased before talaturen relase his items.otb but i check it yesterday and is the same items as mine items)

Ok maybe items 9.81 can be corrupted because i don;'t have items 9.81 relased by talaturen. But 9.80 are ok.

And why you change thread name to "9.81" ? It should be "9.80 and 9.81" or "9.80/9.81" -.-

Please don't get so mad if somebody is just trying to help you and it was better if you send me a PM instead of that post, as you got the wrong idea about my intentions. Anyway I have the right to edit posts as Global Moderator in order to make things clear to other members just like that I also corrected your spelling errors. If you think it was unfair then talk to one of the Administrators. it is always a good practice to back-up maps when working with unofficial stuff especially for newbies, even if files are the same and the text in red that I added in the top is just a warning/reminder nothing more, nothing less, even though I added the signature as you wished.

Changed.

Last edited:
it is ALWAYS a good practice to back up ANYTHING you are working of using ANY tools
but besides that I agree

Do any of the item / dat editors work for 9.8+??

There is a problem with all swamp tiles showing up black on the minimap.

Back