• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RME can't load tibia.dat 8.6 from Nto server

Rikobe

Reaction score
Hello, I wonder if someone could help me with this issue. Recently, I downloaded the datapack of Nto Hard and I am trying to figure out why I can't load the map. The datapack contains all the resources to open it so probably I am missing a configuration, here is what datapack contains.

1688659172825.png

What I am trying to do is open .otbm map with that Remeres Map Editor (2.2). I tried to import map as a new one, but I got returned the following problem:

1688660337091.png

Then I went to properties and figured out client version is 8.50 so I tried to change to 8.6. I am using tibia.dat and tibia.spr used for client (not the original):
1688660496485.png

And my window turn like this

1688660660702.png

Hoping somebody can help me with this, I assume it is because of something about Nto files. If anyone need more info, just ask or can contact through: [email protected].

Back