• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[9.1x] 100% Custom Server (Aztec UG [Underground]) - In Progress -- IDEAS NEEDED

Fablow

Intermediate OT User
Content Editor
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Fablow77
[9.1x] Aztec Underground |TEASER - "Baatar"|Server In Progress|IDEAS NEEDED|

Hello Otland. This is my discussion/idea thread for my server Aztec Underground. The official teaser is in this thread!

I've quit tibia for quite some time now, I've decided to work on a custom server project alone. Now, if you have any ideas to what I should put in towards this server I'm working on. I'm looking for any ideas: Server Rates, Donation Ideas, Quests Ideas, NPC Ideas, -- basically anything.

Dragons:
Teaser I - 1.jpg
Hydras:
Teaser I - 2.jpg
Behemoths:
Teaser I - 3.jpg
Low Level Island (Attached to Baatar):
Teaser I - 4.jpg

If you want your proposal, or suggestion to be looked at right away, and get a direct response from our team, (most likely the person who would be adding that feature would answer you.) right away on a forums, get the latest teasers, & updates! Click here!

• What are you looking for in a server?
  • What kind of Quests are you looking for?
  • What kind of Hunting places are you looking for?
  • What kind of server rates do you want to play on?
  • What kind of PVP system do you want? [Old 8.1x/New8.6x+]
  • What should be the average level should be on the server?
  • What kind of monsters do you want to face?
  • Team challenges?
  • Anything else!!!!!!

I do need names for cities, islands & even a name for the server. (As I am thinking of.)

This server will have a lot of custom scripts, creatures, quests & NPCs. The map will have 250 teleports to hunting, 250 teleports for quests. There will be hidden quests, and hunting which aren't accessible through teleports. There will be 4-6 hunting isles, 2 large cities and 3 mini cities.

Every intelligent suggestion I thank you for. I will post what I do use on here, & give credit/rep. I really don't want b*llsht in this thread. Just an intelligent discussions/suggestions.

Suggestions Used:

• What kind of Quests are you looking for? Quests that aren't repeated on every server. Something like Svar arena is great as it gives knights weapons as they level up. Access quests (like getting the ability to sell to Djinns) are BORING. Quests where you have to think and walk a bit as well as fight monsters are great as long as they aren't too long or too hard to figure out.
  • What kind of Hunting places are you looking for? Hunting places that are well made (allow for use of terrain to block off some monsters, stuff like that), look good, and get the mix of enough mobs and not too many mobs.
  • Monsters-----It would be cool if all the items are custom as well, like the name, what it drops, and the exp. I'm not sure about other people but regular monsters bore me so much because I have seen them forever.. I like new things because its not boring.
  • QUESTS-----Make all kinds of quests, maybe quests where you just kill like 25 rotworms and get some exp and money. Make some quests where you need a team, and there is a boss that drops a good items, make quests where you need to think hard, find all kinds of note and talk to all kinds of NPC's to figure it out. Last of all, make secret quests, quests where its a secret, maybe a secret hole under a tree or something like that

Thanks for reading & your time.

Names for the Server:
City Names:
  • Baatar - Main City - "Modern form of Mongolian Baghatur, meaning "hero" or "warrior."
  • Cheveyo - 2nd City - Native American Hopi name meaning "spirit warrior."

DONE

NPC Names/Feature:
  • Oliver | Paladin Shop - "English form of French Olivier, probably meaning "elf army."
  • Takeshi | Knight Shop - "Japanese name meaning "fierce, violent," hence "warrior."
  • Valter | Promotion/King - "Scandinavian form of German Walther, meaning "ruler of the army."
  • Wymon | Druid Shop - "Variant spelling of Middle English Wymund, meaning "fight-protection."
  • Wymun | Sorcerer Shop - "Variant spelling of Middle English Wymund, meaning "fight-protection."

The rest of the NPC names won't be listed here, because the rest of the NPCs will work for Valter the King.

Island Names:
  • Gabor - "Hungarian form of Greek Gabriēl, meaning "man of God" or "warrior of God."
  • Helushka - "Native American Winnebago name meaning "fighter."
  • Hereweald - "Anglo-Saxon name, composed of the Old English elements here "army" and weald "power, rule," hence "army ruler."
  • Hondo - "Egyptian name meaning war."
  • Kaapo - "Finnish form of Greek Gabriēl, meaning "man of God" or "warrior of God."
DONE

I'm trying to find meaning in the names in the cities, islands, and NPC's.

-!!Donation System!!-

The donation system is very unique. You will be able to buy, "Silver Account Membership" & "Gold Account Membership". The "Silver Account Membership", will be obtainable in game by doing missions, quests & providing the items & money(GP) needed to get it. Or, you could buy it on the website. The "Gold Account Membership" is only obtainable through the website, you can't not obtain a "Gold Account Membership" in-game. Donating will give you fair advantages such as, changing gender, rare items that are obtainable in-game, and such!

-!!!Advantages!!!-
Premium Account:
  • Get 5 free points.*

Silver Account Membership:
  • Get 10 free points* + 5 points for being Silver Account.
  • Obtainable by purchasing on website($5), or in-game(Free).
  • If want this in-game, you will be doing a series of quests/missions to obtain it.
  • Have accessible quests/spawns then Premium, or Free accounts can't go.
  • You are Silver Account membership for 1 month(30days).

Gold Account Membership:
  • Get 10 free points* + 10 points for being Gold Account.
  • Only obtainable by purchasing on website, ($8).
  • Have accessible quests/spawns then Premium, Free and Silver accounts can't go.
  • You are Gold Account membership for 2 months(60days).

Now, this option will be for everyone. You can just purchase points to buy what's in the shop if you wish not to be Silver, or Gold memberships. However, this won't be cheaper. (Really cheap, but getting Silver, or gold will be a deal.) It would be 15 Points = $5, you might as well get Silver Account Membership instead of just 15 points, you get more features. There will be restrictions to keep people from abusing. Such as buying 15 points over & and over again.

Last edited:
  • What are you looking for in a server? Uniqueness, something that sets it apart from the rest, but is still enjoyable. Not like the "unique" super high exp weird item servers. A good, balanced race system is something I'd enjoy. No lag. No botting. No power abuse, last thing I want to see while trying to enjoy myself on OT is some asshole who thinks he's a god tell me I can't hunt at a certain spawn. A donor system that doesn't give donors a pvp advantage. Trainers you can xlog at, but will kick you after x hours. Community active staff are a must.
  • What kind of Quests are you looking for? Quests that aren't repeated on every server. Something like Svar arena is great as it gives knights weapons as they level up. Access quests (like getting the ability to sell to Djinns) are BORING. Quests where you have to think and walk a bit as well as fight monsters are great as long as they aren't too long or too hard to figure out.
  • What kind of Hunting places are you looking for? Hunting places that are well made (allow for use of terrain to block off some monsters, stuff like that), look good, and get the mix of enough mobs and not too many mobs.
  • What kind of server rates do you want to play on? Rates that make it very easy to get 100-130, gotta work for 200 and 300 is considered high level. But make the minimum exp rate at least 5-10x, no matter the level.
  • What kind of PVP system do you want? [Old 8.1x/New8.6x+] Newest with restricted frags to curb excessive pking.
  • What should be the average level should be on the server? 200? 250?

@spookyben

Thank you, your suggestions are appreciated and I like the hunting and quest idea most. The PVP system probably will be a combination of the two. (Restrictions like you said.)

Hmm, I've been looking for a good 100% custom server for years, but they all either failed or just sucked, what I would like you to have is,

QUESTS-----Make all kinds of quests, maybe quests where you just kill like 25 rotworms and get some exp and money. Make some quests where you need a team, and there is a boss that drops a good items, make quests where you need to think hard, find all kinds of note and talk to all kinds of NPC's to figure it out. Last of all, make secret quests, quests where its a secret, maybe a secret hole under a tree or something like that

HUNTING- Please don't make portals to everything.. I like it when its a big map and you walk around, find secret quests, hunting places etc.. portals are for lazy people and its not even fun at all.

EXP----- Please make it a stable, constant rate, don't make it too low but not too hit

Items----- Please make it all custom items, and by that I mean, the name of it, and what it adds, like atk, def, mana, etc... You could also make custom sprite if you want, it would be nice.

Monsters-----It would be cool if all the items are custom as well, like the name, what it drops, and the exp. I'm not sure about other people but regular monsters bore me so much because I have seen them forever.. I like new things because its not boring.

These are just a few things I would like ;D

@Zasranets
As I said before, there will be 500 teleports in total. 250 for hunting, and 250 for questing. You will be able to talk to NPCs, do missions, and get rewards. You will find "hidden" quests all over the map, and hunting that won't be accessible through the teleports. Thanks for your suggestions.

@Zasranets
As I said before, there will be 500 teleports in total. 250 for hunting, and 250 for questing. You will be able to talk to NPCs, do missions, and get rewards. You will find "hidden" quests all over the map, and hunting that won't be accessible through the teleports. Thanks for your suggestions.

That must be a nice map! It can't be evolutions?

I started a project simular to what you are talking, I found that my map became 100mb way to soon, and had to scrapit for a smaller version. I wanted every monster to have it's own custom area for hunting, relative to the monster's habitat, I think I got to 143 spawns and it got to 100mb. trying to shrink each spawn to make the entire map under 100mb. real hard. Good luck on it though.

here is a link to the map pic if you are interested. http://ghostserver.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=117705711

Last edited:
I like... Free to play EVER and No adventage to donators...

That must be a nice map! It can't be evolutions?

Nothing will be imported from evolutions. 100% custom server. The map will be under 100MB.

@Ghost Creations
Link broken; and thanks.

I like... Free to play EVER and No adventage to donators...

I am trying to think of a fair donation system. The server will be hosted on a dedicated and have a server website.

I think a good idea for donations would be donations that you can get in game, like a quest or a hard boss but you would need a team, because if donations are OP no one will play the server.

The donation system will not affect the PVP/Quests/Monsters like nothing will be over powered and some stuff I will not put there like something that unbalances the vocations.

Make a donation, solely a donation. If a player feels the need to support the server and enjoys playing - he will donate on his own terms.
If you manage to make your server that fun and addictive, great job my friend.

However, I suppose if you must offer services for donations, do so as well. ^_^

Good luck AL. (Don't disappear on us this time!)

I'm still thinking of the donation system, like what would I give back if I did.

@J.Dre
Haha I'll try not to.

I can only hope Assassin, that you do not make the Donations, if you do, overpowered..
If you do make donation items, be sure to make a donation quest, makes it fair.

I started a project simular to what you are talking, I found that my map became 100mb way to soon, and had to scrapit for a smaller version. I wanted every monster to have it's own custom area for hunting, relative to the monster's habitat, I think I got to 143 spawns and it got to 100mb. trying to shrink each spawn to make the entire map under 100mb. real hard. Good luck on it though.

here is a link to the map pic if you are interested. Ghost OT - Ghost Server OT

I think you mean 100kb ;)

I am trying to think of a fair donation system. The server will be hosted on a dedicated and have a server website.

yes but would be nice to enjoy the server FREE, no need be donator for travel to the best places or get things to take totaly adventage up of free players ¬¬

You see, donations are supposed to be for lazy people who have money, what I like is when you can buy donations with real money, but you can get all the donations in game, so for the people who have money, can just buy it and people who don't can just get it in game or something like that.

100 MB map?!! well I don't want to get you hopeless, but dream on.

Back