• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTs 7.7 Clone Project

I'll keep MC (only 2 clients at a time I've a code to check for more than two clients), though, but the use of bot will get your account deleted. Why would I keep the use of MC? Simply because it will help some people train or do more than a thing at a time, of course this without using bot.

I'll have an anti-bot client if the people really enjoy playing on the server, I'll pay a programmer to do it, a programmer I know that knows how to do it better than anyone, so yes.

Ahh ok it sounds good, if you're still willing to take suggestions on the EXP I would like to propose these...

8-29 x8
30-50 x6
50-80 x5
80 - 120 x4
120 - ...... x3

Any update as I've still not seen a thread advertising the server, also what would you think about my rates suggested above

Ahh ok it sounds good, if you're still willing to take suggestions on the EXP I would like to propose these...

8-29 x8
30-50 x6
50-80 x5
80 - 120 x4
120 - ...... x3

I kind of like it, but aren't they a little too high? Prove to me that these rates are good enough for a RealOTs Replica that can be customized 110%, like if you were my co-worker.

Any update as I've still not seen a thread advertising the server, also what would you think about my rates suggested above

Sorry, I've been busy working on the server, you know reviewing every line of C++ code, the website, etc .. Some changes were made though, some things were added, or fixed.

-

Update:

Houses are now rent-able through the website, of course it's still not like Tibia.com, you need to have at least 30 days of premium time, level 20, a vocation, and enough cash on the character bank account to rent the first month of the house, after full filling these requisites you will own this house after server save.

Characters can now see their account banishment information in the website.
Characters can now see their name locked characters in the website and change the name.

Fixed a bug that wasn't disabling IP Addresses after trying to log in multiple times without success.

I kind of like it, but aren't they a little too high? Prove to me that these rates are good enough for a RealOTs Replica that can be customized 110%, like if you were my co-worker.

Sorry, I've been busy working on the server, you know reviewing every line of C++ code, the website, etc .. Some changes were made though, some things were added, or fixed.

-

Update:

Houses are now rent-able through the website, of course it's still not like Tibia.com, you need to have at least 30 days of premium time, level 20, a vocation, and enough cash on the character bank account to rent the first month of the house, after full filling these requisites you will own this house after server save.

Characters can now see their account banishment information in the website.
Characters can now see their name locked characters in the website and change the name.

Fixed a bug that wasn't disabling IP Addresses after trying to log in multiple times without success.

The first point I would bring up is the competition (The other RealOTS) and how that is going to be a liner 3.5x exp, so I think your ending stages should be somewhat similar to cater for all audiences (Some would stop leveling once they hit the 2x EXP).

Second point I would bring up is the speed of leveling, it should be somewhat slow but not that slow that is puts people off playing in the first place, maybe the exp stages I suggested could be altered a little like...

8-29 x7
30-50 x5
50-120 x4
120 - ...... x3

I agree, it should not be slower than 3x since you can make new areas and such when people get higher level.

I might play this server instead of the RealOTs hosted in Europe if this one is as flawless as you say!

I have no doubts i will be able to use BlackD and ClassicBot on this awesome server. What will be the name btw? Maybe RealNic?

I have no doubts i will be able to use BlackD and ClassicBot on this awesome server. What will be the name btw? Maybe RealNic?
This.

Only good anti-bot client is Iryont's I'm afraid, which is why everyone will play Tibianic USA when it comes up.

>fanboy
>playing the better option
Have fun with your RealOTS clone reset goals of 2013!
you've got months in between you and Tibianic USA and yet you're here supporting it like it makes any difference atm

tru fanboi right there

Back