• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RealOTs 7.7 Clone Project

Ezzz, maybe you should just buy a cheap host to start with. Probably only be around $30/month for something decent

Can't use Paypal?

Neither, Venezuela is a communist country they hate everything with relation about "capitalism", so that's why I've to wait for Dead Zone to get more ram, besides I'm working on the server even while it's not even on.

Neither, Venezuela is a communist country they hate everything with relation about "capitalism", so that's why I've to wait for Dead Zone to get more ram, besides I'm working on the server even while it's not even on.

He seem quite slow at getting ram, I could order it for you on next day delivery if you give me the cash :D

Anyways I do hope this comes out sometime this year, even though it's US it could be fun

He seem quite slow at getting ram, I could order it for you on next day delivery if you give me the cash :D

Anyways I do hope this comes out sometime this year, even though it's US it could be fun

I hope so too, even though it will take me some time to convert the original map from RealOTs :) Besides the fact that it seems I missed 26 quests :O !

so the realots will not have a german host?

I don't understand your question.

I don't understand your question.[/quote]

you must be retarded.

WHERE IS REALOTS BEEING HOSTED? IN THE U.S OR GERMANY?

iam not about to look for my answer through 21 pages when i simply just can ask.

Do you feel to royal to answer?

Well welcome to RealOTs replica bud :)
I sometimes think Cipsoft's monsters are players while hunting on RealOTS as to how they react.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

5.jpg

Hence why this project is called RealOTs Clone :)

Back