• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming tibia.mine.nu

Mogiq

Reaction score
Welcome. I would like to show you some pictures from the server tibia.mine.nu. It is the most complete rl map server, unfortunately no one advertises it :( So i decided to do it...

What makes it special?
- 99% rl tibia quests with all missions not like other servers only final rooms
Acces to banuta, goroma, forbidden island, yalahar, djin quest, rashid quest, ice island quest, postman quest,wrath of empereror and much, much, much more all 100% like rl tibia.
- 99% rl map, all new areas
- Gray Island map is added but can not be enter until admins finish all quests(should be ended in one-two weeks)
- server wont be closed because few ppl online (server is online ~3months) I could be wrong ;p
-All rl tibia outfits, addons with quest 100% like rl
-All mounts
-Full questlog
-old pvp system without swap and rest of shit
-great stage
-i dont have time to writing more :D

So if you're bored of servers for kids and naabs like narvia, premiera etc. 1400 ppl onlnie, 400 exit in trains, 500 mc, 200 bot cash maker and vip areas join us :D
Some screens from ot:
updates old places
veno1.jpg

edron.jpg

thaisy.jpg

outlawcamp.jpg

thais2.jpg

full rl rookgard

rook1.jpg

rok3.jpg

rok4.jpg

new areas
Yielothax
farmine1.jpg

farmine2.jpg

Stampors
stampory.jpg

99% rl tibia qeusts with al missions
wrath of emperor
wrathkeepr.jpg

wrathbos1.jpg

wrath3.jpg

meriana
meriana.jpg

poi with missions 100% like rl
poimissions.jpg

lostsoule.jpg

poidone.jpg

rl tibia addon system with all missions and achievments

nargor griffinclaw
druidaddon.jpg

acievment
druidaddon2.jpg

i Played her with my rl mate befor but we quit it was to much abuse. And my house got cleaned. i made full zao quest and everything. we was level 180 it was fun server :D

i played this server before several times. its amazing. its realy amazing. but the one problem apears-no players . ;( .second thing we cant be sure that the server will be online as long as we play..

i played this server before several times. its amazing. its realy amazing. but the one problem apears-no players . ;( .second thing we cant be sure that the server will be online as long as we play..

This is why CipSoft's Tibia is 1000x better than all the other crap rl-map servers out here.
Play hard on a server, spend tons of money, only to be down forever 1 month later.

This is why CipSoft's Tibia is 1000x better than all the other crap rl-map servers out here.
Play hard on a server, spend tons of money, only to be down forever 1 month later.
cipsoft tibia is sucks :O the worst pvp system

so try believe :O
after pvp changes in rl tibia \/\/\/
8743 players cipsoft :eek: <> There are 28180 players online in ot
before pvp changes
64028 players cipsoft <> idk how many in ot i think 10k max

Last edited:
Ur basicaly saying that ots have better pvp at tibia than cipsoft. True,pvp was better at 7.4 , 7.7 etc... But no way 9.5 ot has better pvp than 9.5 cipsoft

80% 7.4 players using aim so i prefer normal pvp with item hotkeys 8.0+

So ur saying ots 8.0 have better pvp system than cipsoft? Every ot has 1 op vocation + op donor items.

Actually , although your last statement is true , i intend to end this era. I will create an OT with vocations specialized at certain operations , but are all balanced in fights against each-other. You just wait for it.

Today we will open the sunken mines in kazordoon in test purpose. We will bring the coal to Junkar, so you can hunt deepling Scouts and visit Robson Isle, if players on the server kill moore than 300 Deepling Scout it will be open another 24 hour, remember that you get achievement after killing 300 of them, Enjoy!

Back