• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you say to some of my suggestions?

I wish for my opinions to take the whole community in consideration, not just you. So you should make a discussion thread in our forum in proposal section regarding it. So the community can discuss and state their opinions and develop the suggestion along with you.

how we can know eric isnt with znote?? how? right we dont know.. i dont want to risk it kkthxbye

yea there'll be 5 players online like oldtibia, but oldtibia is better is 7.4 original version not 7.72, no morgaroth, apocalypse, ghazbaran in monster list lol

If this stays the same as it was, why would anyone move from Tibainic HR when it is exactly the same and has less chance of a random shutdown.
Tibianic HR will of already been open over 2 weeks by the time this comes out, if it is kept the same you might get 30 people playing if you're lucky.

Please do explain why my posts keep getting deleted they have got proposals and information within them.

Either advertising other server, offensive language, or offtopic.

people saying they don't want to waste there time on this server, your wasting your time writing a stupid comment no one wants to read, even if the ot shuts down in like a month, you still have had fun? right..

The thing is, Connoryan, its after around a month the fun starts!

I hope people can see that this is just a lousy attemt to "steal" more money. I know for a fact that Erik did have a successful backup on every character, they just see a new chance of "stealing" donation money.

My bet is that Znote, Amoaz and Erik is working together on this. Atleast I will not participate in this. Dont come and whine when they shut down the server again :)
Over and out!

powie87, dont speak about stuff you got no clue about.

Yes Erik had a backup file for all characters, but it got "lost" when the dedicated dissapeard from him. We asked him for it and that was his respond, not really anything else we can do about it.

We work together? I Didnt get paid a SINGLE EURO for working on the first mastercore version. Not a single euro. But this time me and Znote BOUGHT the server from Erik, and iv'e payed a fair part of it from my own pocket.

If you gonna go cry, get some facts or else just get the f*ck out of this thread, im sick of all flamers who got no clue at all what they are talking about.

yep i got the same thought.. 2 days after the server went down , znotes grandfather died? and erik got his driving license test? its weird..its planned..

yep i got the same thought.. 2 days after the server went down , znotes grandfather died? and erik got his driving license test? its weird..its planned..

Erik was gone yes. Znote's grandfather died, if you dont have emotions, and think this is some kind of joke go watch the video he created meanwhile he was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.