• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
please don't do that Nottinghster isn't a programmer at all sorry to say but what he actually is doing is copy stuff of TFS/OTserv etc i found some distro of him on speedy share and i compared some code's of him and tfs and it's extremly look a like same in this thread he posted the UH/Parcel trap it's just a ripped code from ferrus avesta 7.4 if u really need a good programmer then hire me i do it for free reason for that is because mastercores was a great ot and i want that it stay alive.

king regards

Yes, I will give out C++ jobs eventually, and I won't give our server sources out. If you want I can contact you when I need some help. :)

Network attacks can't cause a crash, whatever Pizzaboy told you, was just lies so he didn't look like he had an unstable server.

They can when CPU peaks 100% eating over 60k packets each second.

Of course it would cause the server to crash.. :eek:
Also you should make it a hybrid or a 7.5 server so it has it's differences

The new server is ordered, big thanks to Amoaz for funding it!
Quad Core X3440 4x 2.5Ghz CPU.
8GB DDR3 RAM
1x 1000Mbps Full-Duplex

I really hope Realsoft/Erik/Mikael/EliteOTS is completely out of the picture this time. He has after all tried to go "anonymous"(under a new name) before because of his bad reputation. I personally still remain skeptical because of the prior history of Realsoft's series of servers. I do not find it impossible that another play is in motion. Znote seems to be a good guy from what I've seen under the years so I hope everything is as he says and that I'm wrong.

Znote, will this serv be 7.4 or 7.72? Your answer will say how many botters will play too.

I really hope Realsoft/Erik/Mikael/EliteOTS is completely out of the picture this time. He has after all tried to go "anonymous"(under a new name) before because of his bad reputation. I personally still remain skeptical because of the prior history of Realsoft's series of servers. I do not find it impossible that another play is in motion. Znote seems to be a good guy from what I've seen under the years so I hope everything is as he says and that I'm wrong.

Realsoft/Erik/Mikael/EliteOTS, is gone. He havnt been online since server shut down.

Znote, will this serv be 7.4 or 7.72? Your answer will say how many botters will play too.

The server is and will be 7.4. If you didnt notice, the last version had a big number of deletions thanks to botters,MC's etc. We're active staff and we dont want any unofficial programs on our servers. Thats why we delete without warnings, and we dont give them a second chance by banning them. If you cheated you'll be punished hard, so hard that you wont be stupid enough to make the same decission of botting again.

Realsoft/Erik/Mikael/EliteOTS, is gone. He havnt been online since server shut down.

@Zelifer, the server is and will be 7.4. If you didnt notice, the last version had a big number of deletions thanks to botters,MC's etc. We're active staff and we dont want any unofficial programs on our servers. Thats why we delete without warnings, and we dont give them a second chance by banning them. If you cheated you'll be punished hard, so hard that you wont be stupid enough to make the same decission of botting again.

the only way you can stop a botter from botting is IP banning them .. if you delete a botter there just going to create 2 more accounts to bot on. "fuck they caught my knight botting .. hmmmm maybe i'll bot a pally this time".

+1

Most likely realsoft is still around, seeing as he always attempts to go anonymous because of all the well deserved hate he gets

the only way you can stop a botter from botting is IP banning them .. if you delete a botter there just going to create 2 more accounts to bot on. "fuck they caught my knight botting .. hmmmm maybe i'll bot a pally this time".

So, if we'd IP banish all the botters, their friends/LANs/neighboors etc would also get removed from the game. Does this sounds smart to you? Banning three people where two of the are innocent and the third one is botting?

I wish it was that simple though.

So, if we'd IP banish all the botters, their friends/LANs/neighboors etc would also get removed from the game. Does this sounds smart to you? Banning three people where two of the are innocent and the third one is botting?

I wish it was that simple though.

didn't say it was fair but the only way =P

didn't say it was fair but the only way =P

Erik did that once. And hell was unleashed on mastercores for like 2 days. :p

I intend to IP ban dire situations, like people who are completely un-wanted on the server. Except for that, a deletion for cheaters is pretty strict already, and we will keep that strict authority. What fun is it having all your botting characters deleted all the time. I am also taking rule violations a notch up, runemakers etc will get their main characters deleted, no matter if its a friend of them. This should enforce users to play fair.

And we had a pretty clean community on mastercores. We deleted a ton of cheaters.

Erik did that once. And hell was unleashed on mastercores for like 2 days. :p

I intend to IP ban dire situations, like people who are completely un-wanted on the server. Except for that, a deletion for cheaters is pretty strict already, and we will keep that strict authority. What fun is it having all your botting characters deleted all the time. I am also taking rule violations a notch up, runemakers etc will get their main characters deleted, no matter if its a friend of them. This should enforce users to play fair.

And we had a pretty clean community on mastercores. We deleted a ton of cheaters.

So you're going to delete runemakers friends? how is that fair and why would you do that?

So you're going to delete runemakers friends? how is that fair and why would you do that?

Its just the magic excuse every deleted player is using. :p

A few suggestions of mine would be..

Higher mana regen (No one wants to sit for 30 mins to make a bp UH)
Life rings at the rate of tibianic
Hydra's and a few more spawns as Tibianic gets really packed and puts people off
Mana's actually been useful unlike tibianic HR (100gp for 50 mana) I would suggest 55gp with 70-110 mana

I will add a few more as I think of them :)

Last edited:
Its just the magic excuse every deleted player is using. :p

I think unless you can prove it is actually the runemakers char you shouldn't ban it.
Just cause someone has a runemaker and you think it's me I shouldn't get deleted for it

I think unless you can prove it is actually the runemakers char you shouldn't ban it.
Just cause someone has a runemaker and you think it's me I shouldn't get deleted for it

If I spot a runemaking farm with 5 - 10+ level 11 druids making UHs, I trace the UHs and they are either being sold or given to a level 50+ character using the same IP, its pretty obvious that he should be taken down as well because he know he is exploiting cheaters.

This was a very common situation the latest week. Nobody dared to bot on their main characters since they eventually got deleted. So they just made a ton of lowbie runemakers to make SDs/UHs to provide them with endless money income or rune flow so they could manually PG without having any financial problems or running out of rune supplies.

Last edited:
If I spot a runemaking farm with 5 - 10+ level 11 druids making UHs, I trace the UHs and they are either being sold or given to a level 50+ character using the same IP, its pretty obvious that he should be taken down as well because he know he is exploiting cheaters.

If he is using the same IP then yes that can be viable, otherwise no.

Status
Not open for further replies.