• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Germany] MasterCores.com [7.4/Custom]

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, Connoryan, its after around a month the fun starts!

I hope people can see that this is just a lousy attemt to "steal" more money. I know for a fact that Erik did have a successful backup on every character, they just see a new chance of "stealing" donation money.

My bet is that Znote, Amoaz and Erik is working together on this. Atleast I will not participate in this. Dont come and whine when they shut down the server again :)
Over and out!

yeah, but i dont get it how is he getting money from people/scamming if premmy is free ?!:S

gl with it znote. hope your not just working together with realshit and doing the same again just to earn money. i will stay at tibianic:)

yeah, but i dont get it how is he getting money from people/scamming if premmy is free ?!:S

Because people"donate early to get a good start. Aslong as you dont donate you wont lose anything, but lets hope they will keep the server up this time. (big doubt on it)

Wondering why ANYONE would play here when tibianic-hr is open with some nice wars startin XD.
Stable engine-cool GM, and 7.4 engine and bugfree for the mostpart

its 7.72 engine stupid noob, sorry if you talk about oldtibia because it is original 7.4

I thought premmy was free? thats what u all told me, then wtf is a golden account... jackass.

A 1gbps connection doesnt cost 200€ you idiot.
ht2.jpg
jh.jpg
bh.jpg

The prices usually varies between 150 - 900+EUR depending on how good hardware and monthly BW you want.
http://www.leaseweb.com/en/dedicated-servers/1gbps-unmetered-servers

@connorryan
Premium and golden account is not the same thing. So chill.

I suggest you to not play on this OT. It has been reseted few times already, people wasted a lot of time and money there and got nothing. In my opinion it's not worth to play there.

Also it crashes a lot. Impossible to make lootbag. I suggest you Znote to work over engine first and then host an OT under another name without this horrible fame.

I suggest you to not play on this OT. It has been reseted few times already, people wasted a lot of time and money there and got nothing. In my opinion it's not worth to play there.

Also it crashes a lot. Impossible to make lootbag. I suggest you Znote to work over engine first and then host an OT under another name without this horrible fame.

You didnt play Mastercores, thats for sure. Yes we had some crashes, but it ran without any problems the last days.

Lol who cares about Mastercores??? It will be Dempah and his team + 35 rpgers playing here so whatever..

I think Dempah and his team are staying on Tibianic HR to be honest

Can you try to stay ontopic? Every second post here is about Tibianic, and for those who cant read, this is the MASTERCORES thread. Go add eachother on facebook if you have to spread your childish emotions somewhere, with someone, but this is the wrong place!

I'm trying to give out proposal's and saying don't have it exactly the same as the other server.

Can you try to stay ontopic? Every second post here is about Tibianic, and for those who cant read, this is the MASTERCORES thread. Go add eachother on facebook if you have to spread your childish emotions somewhere, with someone, but this is the wrong place!

^ Said a guy who made an account on tibianic to advertise mastercores there. LOL.

^ Said a guy who made an account on tibianic to advertise mastercores there. LOL.

And he calls people childish, that's when you know there not going to be professional.
Advertising on a OT by the owners is a bad idea.

That is what makes me think micke/erik is still involved, maybe he wana make more maneeey? And without advertising he aint gone get em'

Useless accusations.

My skype is: mrZnote

Quickest way to get in contact.

Accusations, worth nothing.

My skype is: mrZnote

Quickest way to get in contact.

I'm not accusing you of anything, even though i like your previous servers and stuff i know that micke has been a known scammer for a long time and i wouldn't be surprised if he's still involved somehow, it's just a conspiracy so nothing personal ;)

I'm just saying maybe people should watch out and not dedicate too much of their freetime if realsoft is in fact still involved

Status
Not open for further replies.