• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Norway] Forsaken Grounds Online [Custom Client Required, based on 8.5x]

• Thread starter Deleted member 49793
  • Start date
From now on only when i post servers up take it serious, if Znote does dont read it plz

Ok guys ignore Znotes post, Server will be up in a bit, he just went afk said hes back in an hour so were just wiating for him to return

No, Ignore that post! are you guys blind as hell? I told you all to ignore his post!

Im stressing cause im literally getting 15 pms a minute on msn saying wtf why aint server up, and wtf this dont work, wtf i cant connect. and then a post saying vocations arnt correct. Well ya but if they spent 30 seconds to read above it says it wasnt suppose to be up yet. -.-

Sorry alii for flipping just im getting so much spam from people wanting to connect and its super stressful
especially when i want this up as soon as possible also, im just like you guys, just its not a download and run server, i wish it was as simple as click and go! then it would be up but theres always little problems with connections etc.

Anywayz, leave him alone a sec, spamming him every 4:th second asking why the server aint up aint gonna speed things up, just sit back watch a movie and toggle the forum back n forward untill he writes the info about the server. nuff said

Anywayz, leave him alone a sec, spamming him every 4:th second asking why the server aint up aint gonna speed things up, just sit back watch a movie and toggle the forum back n forward untill he writes the info about the server. nuff said

You're so watchin me right now? ;)
And btw someones online :d

He didnt break anything guys we switched to Linux to make server more stable and I think its creating some problems, Im off to class (back in 1 hour) during that time i left Znote a #1-6 what to do so hopefully if he completes it all its back on when im home

Server has been online the whole time at port 7480. At client 8.54 IP forsakengrounds.com

Everything works fine. 2 people already level 30+ who created for like 2 hours ago.... :S

Website is: http://forsakengrounds.no-ip.info:7404/forsaken/
And vocations like Wizard, Voodomaster, Paladin, Barbarian is fixed. Only Ranger to go.

The update Moist Giraffe is working on will be applied soon.

Last edited:
For whatever reason the character list won't load, i get error 10060, or 10061 every time i attempt to connect :/

Back