• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Swelaria 8.5-2!

Fragdonut

Banned User
Reaction score
Hello Otlanders!​
I'm launching an open-tibia server with a friend of mine called Xuvel, The name will be Swelaria. It's a project to get into the OT creating community and see how it goes, don't get me wrong tho.. The server will be taken care of in a good way and it will have frequent updates.

General informations.
-Hosted on a fast dedicated server that will provide no laggs and a 24/7 uptime.
-Balanced Vocations.
-PvP-E with low rates and skulls.
-Formulas are changed to make the PvP & Hunting more enjoyable.
-Real map with gengia, pyre and oken and a custom city for those who would like to explore.
-Yalahari, POI and INQ is working.
-An active, non-corruptive staff.
-Working boss raids that drops rare & better items.
-A few unique features.

The rates of the server.
-Skill 45x.
-Magic 35x.
-Starting rate 240x.
-Ending rate 4x.
-Loot 5x.
-A very low PvP enforced rate.​

Additonal information.
-IP: swelaria.no-ip.org
-Web: http://swelaria.no-ip.org/?subtopic=createaccount
-Opening date: 31 December​

Questions and Answers:
Q: Another real map, What's so special about this?
A: We got gamemasters that cares about the server and fully working quests. We are also working on a custom server but it will not be opened yet, It will be on another dedicated server and it's many things to do before it can be opened.

Update: An avarage of 80 players online 24/7

Last edited:
I'll try it foshizzle, but get .54 ::eek:

Please, dont open it tomorrow, wait till 1st.

When will that be in EST time? ATM it is 11:50 PM here. Someone tell me so I Can go to sleep or wait for it.

Greyshade, you will own a ot. nice ;)
I`ll crash and ddos it :peace:

Anything else "unique" cept often updates?
A few unique features, as it's written in the thread.

When will that be in EST time? ATM it is 11:50 PM here. Someone tell me so I Can go to sleep or wait for it.
It will open in 5 hours from now.

Greyshade, you will own a ot. nice ;)
I`ll crash and ddos it :peace:
Oh yea, your such a haxxor :peace:

hahahaha this jerry is like a vampire, for meteria you didn't went to sleep either hahaha so funny XD

ARGGGGG I'M READY FOR BLOOD! Fragdonut now you tell me? Didn't sleep in till 5 AM was like fuck this time to sleep. Now I wake up and still not up? Thank god I went to sleep or I'll be dead... How long left?

OMFG I CANNOT MAKE IT! I will have to MC 3 Tibia now :D I wish I was the guy with the remote to fast forward like Click :D

object not found!

The requested url was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 404
swelaria.no-ip.org
12/31/2009 11:35:10 am
apache/2.2.14 (win32) dav/2 mod_ssl/2.2.14 openssl/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color php/5.3.1 mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 perl/v5.10.1

arggggggggg why so much trouble?

Back