• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Evolutions remake

Zapatch

Reaction score
I'm re mapping the Evolutions map on my free time just for fun and well here is some screens ;)

azjh3b.jpg

r7q8g9.jpg

nwinx1.jpg

ofa7gi.jpg

j5gi8p.jpg

2dtqd61.jpg

2gy6lc2.jpg

azga6a.jpg

xkowzm.jpg

280o60w.jpg

Evolution is an amazing map actually. Just that it've been edited as an unserious game..

Good work! 9/10!

Hehe that map is boring but maybe you can make me change my mind if you edit it very good :D Till now it looks pretty normal, looking forward for bigger edits :)

Hehe that map is boring but maybe you can make me change my mind if you edit it very good :D Till now it looks pretty normal, looking forward for bigger edits :)

First of all i have to remake every cave and so on. After that if people likes it I'll expand it whit new hunting grounds and so on. Now i'm just making hunting spots and normal map bigger and more detailed :p

A little suggestion:

Put some stone walls behind the stairs, right now it looks kinda strange! xD And it'd be more realistic.

( in the second and fourth picture ).

YEa i know :p I'll try put something behind so it looks better. Thanks

Update again.

Picture 1: On my way to Warlocks.

Picture 2: Still on my way to Warlocks.

Picture 3: Hero spawn.

Picture 4. HEro spawn.

Picture 5: A lonly house.

Attachments

Some more ;)

Picture 1: Underwater room.

Picture 2: On my way to Demons.

Picture 3: Demon spawn. (Remember the old on on Evolutions?, well this is the new one)

Picture 4: Morgaroth spawn.

Attachments

Variation: 6/10
Detail: 7/10
Environment: 7/10
Fits the theme: Yes (yes:+1/10)(no:+0/10)
creative: No (yes:+1/10)(no:+0/10)
Nature: 8/10

Overall score: 29/40

comment: Its better than normal evolutions map but still yours not very creative :/ i don't think the Morg spawn fits the evolution team o_O its way better then the rest of evolution map!
still Variation is not your fault more of evolution map itself doesn't vary it much! change it! the nature is kinda good batter than in default evo... all in all a Good map! Keep an eye on detail some variation here and there and you will be once a very good mapper! Keep up the good work :)

Kind Regards,
Yours Phoonix.

Back