• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Zaxuhe War Server

Zaxuhe

C++ PHP
Reaction score
Well since this is a war map server, based on rl tibia the battle maps are not needed to be shown however this is not just a war server, we got quests to upgrade the battles, so this is the mapping thread for the quests...

Hello, I'm Old Penny, an old druid, all my treasures are hidden behind the railroad of death, I'm the creator of all the creatures that wait for you on the way, however I'm too old to control them, but I do need my treasures back, you look like an strong warrior waiting for adventures! if you help me I will help you giving power that you haven't even dreamed of! (1+ level at login, it is a lot I can assure you)

Map Image:
pce400.jpg

In game: (as gamemaster)
nkjbxy.jpg

ahcdsz.jpg

245tr0.jpg

228jc4.jpg

jcn7m6.jpg

3n82b4.jpg

Any questions? suggestions? please tell me what I could improve in mapping this is my first map/try ever never mapped before :(

I have made this quest with a non edited, normal level 210 elite knight.

you should detailed it a bit more, look around for some inspiration..
and, you need to change strong warrior to something else, because maybe you are a druid or something you know?;)

and, idk what that jungle grass doing there o_O?

Needs more details, otherwise it's good altho how much hp do you got on the server to handle 6 orsha and 2 ghazban

wondering, when u arrive up with the rollercoaster, how are you suposed to up? you can't walk through the RailEnd right? :S Tbh, too much spammed borders in the 1st-2nd pic. Needs more details too

wondering, when u arrive up with the rollercoaster, how are you suposed to up? you can't walk through the RailEnd right? :S Tbh, too much spammed borders in the 1st-2nd pic. Needs more details too

probebly a tp or something :p

It's only GFB and UE that there atking you with.... Just manashield that is why they call it railroad of death

Err you walk automatly and you are pretty fast, so with a level 200 ek you are able to do the quests I do agree on details however I didn't knew what to add since I didn't find that much fire alike items, I think I should upload a video so you can understand how this works

Video would been much better as we can put it on the website for people to see then screen shots.

Back