• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team Lord of the Rings Online ATS

JuniorFiuza

Celestia Owner
Reaction score
Good Afternoon Guys,

I came to present you all about the more unbelievable project, the newest design and revolutionary of all time. Lord of the Rings Online into the Tibia client. Read our discussion to the end and is always an eye on him because we are always updating it!

[+]Introduction:

Project Name: Lord of the Rings Online Alternative Tibia Server

Most of you have heard in the film The Lord of the Rings, but I guarantee none of you ever seen a game based on the movie using graphics in Tibia. Starting today, I along with the team that is formed we start this project. I can not guarantee when it will be online because a good job requires a certain time, but I can guarantee is that it will be worth the wait!

Our project will be fully itself and with all our proprietary systems and own. We will have a huge map, including all cities with their movie appearances, and unique approach that will make you hare every moment of the film; Items with unique appearances (Spriters great need of this area of creating items), and much more ...

We will be starting the project today, 07/07/2010, and we estimate that it will be ready in a maximum of two years (do not be afraid of time, because as I already said, a good job requires a certain time, and if so I want to get the job GREAT). Despite the time, I guarantee you will not regret the wait. Stay tuned and stay inside the topic to keep up! Good luck to those who will try the places available!

[+]Our Systems:

Count on single systems and totally unique. Most of them were never seen in any OTServer. Check below, only some of our systems (we will not mention all that there are no copies).

Systems from Lord of the Rings Online ATS:

• Riding (Horse) - Status: Under Construction
  • Flying (Nazgûls and Eagles) - Status: Under Construction
  • Invasions - Status: Under Construction
  • Swimming - Status: Under Construction
  • Navigation Boat - Status: Under Construction
  • Forge Weapons - Status: Under construction
  • Farming - Status: Under construction
  • Rain - Status: Under construction
  • Pet System (Horses, Nazgûls and Eagles) - Status: Under construction
  • War between kingdoms - Status: Under Construction
  • Notes - Status: Under Construction

[+]Events:

There will be several events within the play to be performed on the dates previously advised. See below some of our events that occur more frequently.

• War for the Ring - Description of the event coming soon
  • Search for Gollum - Description of the event coming soon
  • Invasion castle - Description of the event coming soon

[+]Classes:

Check below the classes that will be available to be played by you.

• Dwarf - Description of class coming soon
  • Human - Description of class coming soon
  • Elf - Description of class coming soon
  • Magician - Description of class coming soon
  • Hobbit - Description of class coming soon
  • Orc - Description of class coming soon

[SIZE ="5"][COLOR ="Red"][+][/COLOR]Our Map:[/SIZE]​

Our map, initially, will consist of all cities of the film. From small villages to large cities such as Isengard and Minas Tirith. The map will feature incredible details and try to ride the city exactly as they are in the movie, in the same format and size.

Recalling that, according to the progress of the server, after online, we will expand the existing cities and creating new areas, also based in the film The Lord of the Rings.

[+]Client:

There will be a client fully developed and programmed by members of our team, which will have sprites (images) totally unique, from simple and small items to creatures and outfits.

As you could see, our server will be based on the movie, so we will have pictures and unique interface.

[+]Teasers:

In this part of the topic, you can check some samples of what has been done on the project.

• SCREENSHOTS:

78827917.jpg

lothlorien1.jpg

lothlorien2.jpg

lothlorien3.jpg

lothlorien5.jpg

lothlorien11.jpg

• VIDEO:

[Coming Soon]

[+]Contact:

We will provide some addresses so you can get inside of our news and that they can be sure that the project is not abandoned.

[+]News:

[07/07/10] - Project started, already making their entries!

[+]Progress:

• Map - 0%
  • Monster - 0%
  • Items - 0%
  • Sprites - 0%
  • Systems - 0%
  • Own engine - 0%
  • General Scripts - 0%

[+]Positions available:

Administrator:BUSY, BUSY
Mappers: BUSY, BUSY, [FREE], [FREE]
Scripters: BUSY, [FREE]
Spriters: [FREE], [FREE], [FREE]
Developers: BUSY, [FREE]
Promoter/Helper: BUSY
Web Master: BUSY
Web Designer: BUSY, [FREE]
Designer: BUSY, [FREE]
Client Maker: BUSY, [FREE]

[+]Registration Form:

Name: (your name - RL)
Nick: (his nickname in OTNet)
Position Desired: (position you want to fill)
How much experience in the job you want: (operates in the time that you want to fill that vacancy)
Showcase Projects: (Screenshot of some of your works)

[+]Final Info:

Well folks, so it is. We reached the end of the topic and hope you enjoyed (we tried to be as organized as possible). Now just put their hands on this project and finish soon :yes:

Send your form now and we'll test it immediately.

Good luck (Y)

Last edited:
any ots now adays contains all pokemon systems lmfao

any ots now adays contains all pokemon systems lmfao
and Kingdom Age

now wasn't there other LoR project being made around here?

It's died. I will try to restart it with my own systems and staff. I just need some helpers...

The project already started! The Shire is being build.

Soon I will post some Screenshots

Last edited:
Scripters: [FREE], [FREE]
Scipters: [FREE], [FREE], [FREE]
Developers: [FREE], [FREE]
Promoter/Helper: [FREE]
Web Designer: [FREE], [FREE]
Designer: [FREE], [FREE]
Client Maker: [FREE], [FREE]

So basically the two administrators are mappers. But still need a 3rd? And "webmaster" is a fake job just to fill in space. Web Designer means the "web master" is shit with websites.

Two people for making a custom client? All you need to do is hex edit the existing client..

Developers? What are they developing? Yet another dud job.

Scriptors AND "Sciptors"? What...?

Yet another project that is out just to make a bit of money off the hard work of scripters, who will be doing 90% of the work.

@Tosuxo

No no guy,
I will update the topic.

We need a grater staff and sorry, I wanna say spriter (images maker).

Some positions continues available. Good luck for all.

Jrbx.

Scripters: [FREE], [FREE]
Scipters: [FREE], [FREE], [FREE]
Developers: [FREE], [FREE]
Promoter/Helper: [FREE]
Web Designer: [FREE], [FREE]
Designer: [FREE], [FREE]
Client Maker: [FREE], [FREE]

So basically the two administrators are mappers. But still need a 3rd? And "webmaster" is a fake job just to fill in space. Web Designer means the "web master" is shit with websites.

Two people for making a custom client? All you need to do is hex edit the existing client..

Developers? What are they developing? Yet another dud job.

Scriptors AND "Sciptors"? What...?

Yet another project that is out just to make a bit of money off the hard work of scripters, who will be doing 90% of the work.
You made me laugh for the first time in days. Thanks
edit... i didnt realize how old this is

Back