• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.00/11] OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated!

Use same serverName = config.lua and on login.php ... For example: MyOTWar

That's only if you are using Znoteacc

Check out this code: config.php
// Gameserver info is used for client 11+ loginWebService
$config['gameserver'] = array(
'ip' => '127.0.0.1',
'port' => 7172,
'name' => 'OTXServer-Global' // Must be identical to config.lua (OT config file) server name.
);

I have tried this method, but in the end, the name of both files are the same.

My Tibia version is 11.46.5537

Sorry for the double posting

@CipsoftStinks you must get the latest pull from Github for the latest version in "Src" folder Definition.h change the client version min-max and recompile

SJ

when you get the new 3.10 SRC folder, check the Definition.h with Notepad (++) and Search for "Client Version" set to which ever client version you wish then do a REBuild

SJ

still not working.... -.- is the problem login.php? or? should i take that somewhere? and what folder?

Did you build your own .exe ? and the second thing, what site are you using gesior , znote aac ?.
I am using localhost(127.0.0.1) and the same name OTXServer-Global on config.php , config.lua I don't put it at the login.php.

tibia.png config.png configphp.png login.png

When I try to open outfit or mount tibia crash :
MZtYHQP.png

I got the same problem when i click on "Inspect Player" Sorry for double post

A little bug when try to buy potions and kegs in game store, console error :

Code:
Lua Script Error: [Modules Interface]
data/modules/scripts/gamestore/gamestore.lua:onRecvbyte
data/modules/scripts/gamestore/init.lua:319: attempt to index local 'kegItem' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__index'
    data/modules/scripts/gamestore/init.lua:319: in function 'parseBuyStoreOffer'
    data/modules/scripts/gamestore/init.lua:128: in function <data/modules/scripts/gamestore/init.lua:113>

Another bug : when buying the third prey slot the time until Free Reroll is like about 659h.
No bugs in console about that.
Sorry for double post.

Back