• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.00/11] OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated!

Hey guys, im the only one who gets kicked in soo many places on the map? Even thais temple when i when i enter a specific sqm?
Yes, I don't get debug just walking. It happens to me when I open any container (depot, chest, bp, bag) anything, even if it's empty.

you need to do your own compile ...
No other changes are needed?

I haven't compiled it myself yet, I suppose I need to step up and do that. I just figured since I'm running it on Windows it would make little difference.
I have begun the process of uninstalling VC 2015 so I can set up 2017 and get moving on this. I hate the long process that is involved lol.

Thanks for your help. Any luck with your debug problem yet?

what version of client are you using ?
I'm using 11.49, tho my only problem is I debug when I open any container.

Now I'm trying to compile and I get all kinds of problems. First it tells me that the toolset (v140) is missing, so I upgraded (may have been wrong choice) to v141
Even then it won't compile I get Include errors on otpch.h referring to pugixml, so I changed source to point to the file. Now I get TONS of LUA.hpp errors

Code:
1>baseevents.cpp
1>c:\users\holtman\desktop\new ot\tools\otxserver-new-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compiling source file ..\src\baseevents.cpp)
1>c:\users\holtman\desktop\new ot\tools\otxserver-new-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compiling source file ..\src\actions.cpp)
1>bed.cpp
1>chat.cpp
1>c:\users\holtman\desktop\new ot\tools\otxserver-new-master\src\luascript.h(23): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory (compiling source file ..\src\chat.cpp)
1>combat.cpp
1>c:\users\holtman\desktop\new ot\tools\otxserver-new-master\src\database.h(25): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'mysql.h': No such file or directory (compiling source file ..\src\account.cpp)
1>c:\users\holtman\desktop\new ot\tools\otxserver-new-master\src\database.h(25): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'mysql.h': No such file or directory (compiling source file ..\src\ban.cpp)
1>condition.cpp
1>configmanager.cpp
1>..\src\configmanager.cpp(22): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'lua.hpp': No such file or directory
1>connection.cpp

I'm not sure what 2017 comes with (never installed it), but I compiled it with VS 2015 express and the tfs sdk 3.2 with no errors

I'm not sure what 2017 comes with (never installed it), but I compiled it with VS 2015 express and the tfs sdk 3.2 with no errors
Not sure why I get this: I have been able to get past the previous problem.
Code:
[LIST=1]
[*]

[*]

[*]1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
[*]1>otpch.cpp
[*]1>account.cpp
[*]1>actions.cpp
[*]1>ban.cpp
[*]1>baseevents.cpp
[*]1>bed.cpp
[*]1>chat.cpp
[*]1>combat.cpp
[*]1>condition.cpp
[*]1>configmanager.cpp
[*]1>connection.cpp
[*]1>container.cpp
[*]1>creature.cpp
[*]1>creatureevent.cpp
[*]1>cylinder.cpp
[*]1>database.cpp
[*]1>databasemanager.cpp
[*]1>databasetasks.cpp
[*]1>depotchest.cpp
[*]1>depotlocker.cpp
[*]1>events.cpp
[*]1>fileloader.cpp
[*]1>game.cpp
[*]1>gamestore.cpp
[*]1>globalevent.cpp
[*]1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\xutility(2372): warning C4996: 'std::copy::_Unchecked_iterators::_Deprecate': Call to 'std::copy' with parameters that may be unsafe - this call relies on the caller to check that the passed values are correct. To disable this warning, use -D_SCL_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See documentation on how to use Visual C++ 'Checked Iterators' (compiling source file ..\src\gamestore.cpp)
[*]1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\xutility(2372): note: see declaration of 'std::copy::_Unchecked_iterators::_Deprecate' (compiling source file ..\src\gamestore.cpp)
[*]1>C:\local\boost_1_62_0\boost/algorithm/string/detail/classification.hpp(102): note: see reference to function template instantiation '_OutIt *std::copy<const char*,char*>(_InIt,_InIt,_OutIt)' being compiled
[*]1>        with
[*]1>        [
[*]1>            _OutIt=char *,
[*]1>            _InIt=const char *
[*]1>        ] (compiling source file ..\src\gamestore.cpp)
[*]1>C:\local\boost_1_62_0\boost/algorithm/string/classification.hpp(206): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'boost::algorithm::detail::is_any_ofF<char>::is_any_ofF<boost::iterator_range<const char *>>(const RangeT &)' being compiled
[*]1>        with
[*]1>        [
[*]1>            RangeT=boost::iterator_range<const char *>
[*]1>C:\local\boost_1_62_0\boost/algorithm/string/classification.hpp(206): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'boost::algorithm::detail::is_any_ofF<char>::is_any_ofF<boost::iterator_range<const char *>>(const RangeT &)' being compiled
[*]1>        with
[*]1>        [
[*]1>..\src\gamestore.cpp(35): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'boost::algorithm::detail::is_any_ofF<char> boost::algorithm::is_any_of<char[2]>(const RangeT (&))' being compiled
[*]1>        with
[*]1>        [
[*]1>            RangeT=char [2]
[*]1>        ]
[*]1>groups.cpp
[*]1>guild.cpp
[*]1>house.cpp
[*]1>inbox.cpp
[*]1>ioguild.cpp
[*]1>iologindata.cpp
[*]1>iomap.cpp
[*]1>iomapserialize.cpp
[*]1>iomarket.cpp
[*]1>item.cpp
[*]1>items.cpp
[*]1>luascript.cpp
[*]1>mailbox.cpp
[*]1>map.cpp
[*]1>modules.cpp
[*]1>monster.cpp
[*]1>monsters.cpp
[*]1>mounts.cpp
[*]1>movement.cpp
[*]1>networkmessage.cpp
[*]1>npc.cpp
[*]1>otserv.cpp
[*]1>outfit.cpp
[*]1>outputmessage.cpp
[*]1>party.cpp
[*]1>player.cpp
[*]1>position.cpp
[*]1>protocol.cpp
[*]1>protocolgame.cpp
[*]1>protocolgamebase.cpp
[*]1>protocollogin.cpp
[*]1>protocolold.cpp
[*]1>protocolspectator.cpp
[*]1>protocolstatus.cpp
[*]1>quests.cpp
[*]1>raids.cpp
[*]1>reward.cpp
[*]1>rewardchest.cpp
[*]1>rsa.cpp
[*]1>scheduler.cpp
[*]1>scriptmanager.cpp
[*]1>server.cpp
[*]1>signals.cpp
[*]1>spawn.cpp
[*]1>spells.cpp
[*]1>talkaction.cpp
[*]1>tasks.cpp
[*]1>teleport.cpp
[*]1>thing.cpp
[*]1>tile.cpp
[*]1>tools.cpp
[*]1>trashholder.cpp
[*]1>vocation.cpp
[*]1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\xutility(2372): warning C4996: 'std::copy::_Unchecked_iterators::_Deprecate': Call to 'std::copy' with parameters that may be unsafe - this call relies on the caller to check that the passed values are correct. To disable this warning, use -D_SCL_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See documentation on how to use Visual C++ 'Checked Iterators' (compiling source file ..\src\tools.cpp)
[*]1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\xutility(2372): note: see declaration of 'std::copy::_Unchecked_iterators::_Deprecate' (compiling source file ..\src\tools.cpp)
[*]1>C:\local\boost_1_62_0\boost/algorithm/string/detail/classification.hpp(102): note: see reference to function template instantiation '_OutIt *std::copy<const char*,char*>(_InIt,_InIt,_OutIt)' being compiled
[*]1>        with
[*]1>        [
[*]1>        ] (compiling source file ..\src\tools.cpp)
[*]1>        with
[*]1>        [
[*]1>        with
[*]1>        [
[*]1>..\src\tools.cpp(1273): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'boost::algorithm::detail::is_any_ofF<char> boost::algorithm::is_any_of<char[3]>(const RangeT (&))' being compiled
[*]1>        with
[*]1>        [
[*]1>            RangeT=char [3]
[*]1>        ]
[*]1>waitlist.cpp
[*]1>weapons.cpp
[*]1>wildcardtree.cpp
[*]1>LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'MSVCRT' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
[*]1>theforgottenserver.vcxproj -> C:\Users\Holtman\Desktop\New OT\TOOLS\Otxserver-New-master\vc14\Debug\theforgottenserver.exe
[*]1>theforgottenserver.vcxproj -> C:\Users\Holtman\Desktop\New OT\TOOLS\Otxserver-New-master\vc14\Debug\theforgottenserver.pdb (Full PDB)
[*]1>Done building project "theforgottenserver.vcxproj".
[*]========== Rebuild All: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========
[*]

Very appreciative to anyone who can help. I think it's possible that something isn't included correctly.
[/LIST]

Not sure why I get this: I have been able to get past the previous problem.
Code:
[LIST=1]
[*]

[*]

[*]1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
[*]1>otpch.cpp
[*]1>account.cpp
[*]1>actions.cpp
[*]1>ban.cpp
[*]1>baseevents.cpp
[*]1>bed.cpp
[*]1>chat.cpp
[*]1>combat.cpp
[*]1>condition.cpp
[*]1>configmanager.cpp
[*]1>connection.cpp
[*]1>container.cpp
[*]1>creature.cpp
[*]1>creatureevent.cpp
[*]1>cylinder.cpp
[*]1>database.cpp
[*]1>databasemanager.cpp
[*]1>databasetasks.cpp
[*]1>depotchest.cpp
[*]1>depotlocker.cpp
[*]1>events.cpp
[*]1>fileloader.cpp
[*]1>game.cpp
[*]1>gamestore.cpp
[*]1>globalevent.cpp
[*]1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\xutility(2372): warning C4996: 'std::copy::_Unchecked_iterators::_Deprecate': Call to 'std::copy' with parameters that may be unsafe - this call relies on the caller to check that the passed values are correct. To disable this warning, use -D_SCL_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See documentation on how to use Visual C++ 'Checked Iterators' (compiling source file ..\src\gamestore.cpp)
[*]1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\xutility(2372): note: see declaration of 'std::copy::_Unchecked_iterators::_Deprecate' (compiling source file ..\src\gamestore.cpp)
[*]1>        with
[*]1>        [
[*]1>        with
[*]1>        [
[*]1>        with
[*]1>        [
[*]1>..\src\gamestore.cpp(35): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'boost::algorithm::detail::is_any_ofF<char> boost::algorithm::is_any_of<char[2]>(const RangeT (&))' being compiled
[*]1>        with
[*]1>        [
[*]1>            RangeT=char [2]
[*]1>        ]
[*]1>groups.cpp
[*]1>guild.cpp
[*]1>house.cpp
[*]1>inbox.cpp
[*]1>ioguild.cpp
[*]1>iologindata.cpp
[*]1>iomap.cpp
[*]1>iomapserialize.cpp
[*]1>iomarket.cpp
[*]1>item.cpp
[*]1>items.cpp
[*]1>luascript.cpp
[*]1>mailbox.cpp
[*]1>map.cpp
[*]1>modules.cpp
[*]1>monster.cpp
[*]1>monsters.cpp
[*]1>mounts.cpp
[*]1>movement.cpp
[*]1>networkmessage.cpp
[*]1>npc.cpp
[*]1>otserv.cpp
[*]1>outfit.cpp
[*]1>outputmessage.cpp
[*]1>party.cpp
[*]1>player.cpp
[*]1>position.cpp
[*]1>protocol.cpp
[*]1>protocolgame.cpp
[*]1>protocolgamebase.cpp
[*]1>protocollogin.cpp
[*]1>protocolold.cpp
[*]1>protocolspectator.cpp
[*]1>protocolstatus.cpp
[*]1>quests.cpp
[*]1>raids.cpp
[*]1>reward.cpp
[*]1>rewardchest.cpp
[*]1>rsa.cpp
[*]1>scheduler.cpp
[*]1>scriptmanager.cpp
[*]1>server.cpp
[*]1>signals.cpp
[*]1>spawn.cpp
[*]1>spells.cpp
[*]1>talkaction.cpp
[*]1>tasks.cpp
[*]1>teleport.cpp
[*]1>thing.cpp
[*]1>tile.cpp
[*]1>tools.cpp
[*]1>trashholder.cpp
[*]1>vocation.cpp
[*]1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\xutility(2372): warning C4996: 'std::copy::_Unchecked_iterators::_Deprecate': Call to 'std::copy' with parameters that may be unsafe - this call relies on the caller to check that the passed values are correct. To disable this warning, use -D_SCL_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See documentation on how to use Visual C++ 'Checked Iterators' (compiling source file ..\src\tools.cpp)
[*]1>C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio 14.0\VC\include\xutility(2372): note: see declaration of 'std::copy::_Unchecked_iterators::_Deprecate' (compiling source file ..\src\tools.cpp)
[*]1>        with
[*]1>        [
[*]1>        with
[*]1>        [
[*]1>        with
[*]1>        [
[*]1>..\src\tools.cpp(1273): note: see reference to function template instantiation 'boost::algorithm::detail::is_any_ofF<char> boost::algorithm::is_any_of<char[3]>(const RangeT (&))' being compiled
[*]1>        with
[*]1>        [
[*]1>            RangeT=char [3]
[*]1>        ]
[*]1>waitlist.cpp
[*]1>weapons.cpp
[*]1>wildcardtree.cpp
[*]1>LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib 'MSVCRT' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
[*]1>theforgottenserver.vcxproj -> C:\Users\Holtman\Desktop\New OT\TOOLS\Otxserver-New-master\vc14\Debug\theforgottenserver.exe
[*]1>theforgottenserver.vcxproj -> C:\Users\Holtman\Desktop\New OT\TOOLS\Otxserver-New-master\vc14\Debug\theforgottenserver.pdb (Full PDB)
[*]1>Done building project "theforgottenserver.vcxproj".
[*]========== Rebuild All: 1 succeeded, 0 failed, 0 skipped ==========
[*]

Very appreciative to anyone who can help. I think it's possible that something isn't included correctly.
[/LIST]
compile in mode release!

compile in mode release!
DUDE! this did the trick. Thank you so much. This wasn't mentioned anywhere else. I guess that's just something I ought to know lmfao!

update ur tools, datapack and distro... enjoy it!
I have installed everything like the wiki on your github says... I have compiled it on my PC and it still crashes every time I try to open a container.

When you say "update your tools" what tools are you referring to? Can you list them?

Which DLLs should I be using?

What else could I check about this problem? I am using the newest datapack from your github.
Thank you @malucooo for any help you may be able to give. A link to DLLs would be awesome (so I can rule it out as a cause)

The project are moved yo gitlab
Can you possibly guess what he means by "update your tools" because I followed the wiki on the github 100% and I'm getting debug in client every time I open a container.

Are there newer DLLs to be using?
What version of SQL does it need?
Is there anything that could be causing me to get debug that I'm not thinking of?
What would you check?
(THIS IS MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THE DEBUG WHEN I OPEN CONTAINER. I REALLY WANT TO SOLVE THIS.)

Also, please link to gitlab if u can.

Back