[10.00/11] OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated!

Discussion in 'Data Packs' started by malucooo, Apr 28, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Tampek

Tampek ECHO 'Zarkonia.online';

Best Answers:
  2. matthew4321

matthew4321 Mapper

Best Answers:
    Lua Script Error: [Event Interface]
    data/events/scripts/player.lua:p[email protected]
    data/events/scripts/player.lua:146: attempt to call method 'getMaxMana' (a nil value)
    stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'getMaxMana'
    data/events/scripts/player.lua:146: in function <data/events/scripts/player.lua:65>

3. MartyX

MartyX I'm renewing

Best Answers:
    I fix it on 1 hr @up

4. daisaku101

daisaku101 Premium User Premium User

Best Answers:
    Alright, no idea what else to do. I have tried everything I can think of.

I used the downloadable version so that I didn't have to compile, provided at appveyor here:
    AppVeyor

I downloaded the latest github in order to get the data folders, although I didn't delete anything:
    GitHub - malucooo/Otxserver-New: OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated

I downloaded the DLLs from this link:
    OpenTibia DLL Pack (v2.0)

Finally, I downloaded the provided Gesior pack from here:
    https://github.com/jlcvp/GesiorMonteiro/archive/master.zip

I opened all my (80, 7171, 7172, 7173) ports properly, including firewall & antiviruses, feel free to check them yourself:
    daisun.servegame.com

I extracted the real map, as I was getting an error, which fixed it.

I made sure everything was 32bit, so it was all compatible.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOW
    , the server runs properly, and I can LOGIN into the client and get my character list. BUT when I try to get into one of the characters, it fails to connect. I receive the "Failed to establish connection to the game server" message when I try to select a character to play with. The site seems to work perfectly, with email registration, password loss, etc. I was able to create an account, and create players, etc. I get the same results whether I try to connect locally or remotely. Try it.

I have tried every possible combination of configs I can think of an I got nothing. I am using the latest client 11.49.5983.

I noticed the IPChanger is configured for 11.40, but I have seen other people say they are able to use this ip changer for 11.49. I noticed that when I use Charles Proxy to see how the calls are going out, the client is sending the "character login" to "http://:0", which makes me think that the ip changer is the point of failure, since the client is sending the character login request to the wrong url. But I don't know how to fix that.

Please let me know if you can help!

5. daisaku101

Best Answers:
    @Taurus Since posting an hour ago, I read almost every post on this thread, and I noticed that you are the only one who seemed to struggle with the same issues and was able to resolve it.

Since then, I have tried out the newest Znote AAC:
    GitHub - Znote/ZnoteAAC: Developement repository for the Znote AAC project. A website portal to represent and manage your Open Tibia server.

I still have no success. Same result. I will try to compile my own, since I want to be able to do it in the future too, but based on your comments, seems like that won't solve it. Think you can help?

6. Shawn5961

Shawn5961 New Member

Best Answers:
    @daisaku101 Don't worry, I'm still having the same issues as you.

daisaku101 likes this.
  7. EnzzoCaaue

EnzzoCaaue go ahead

Best Answers:
    I've been testing clients and only worked 2me on 10.00(outdated) 'til 11.46.something.

daisaku101 likes this.
  8. Taurus

Taurus Texass

Best Answers:
    Make sure everything is set up properly in login.php and config.php (capitals and all)

9. daisaku101

Best Answers:
    @Taurus as far as I know, they are correct. Can you attach copies of your config and login files so I can compare? Are you using the latest client on yours?

10. daisaku101

Best Answers:
    @Taurus so I think I have had some success in identifying why my calls were going to the wrong location. Like you said, it was in the login.php.

I noticed that the calls from normal tibia contain "externaladdressprotected", whereas the login.php provided contains only "externaladdress". By fixing that nomenclature, the server now sends the character login calls to my site. Unfortunately, it sends everything over https, which makes sense since it's "protected", but I did not wish to install SSL certificates at this stage in the game. Did you have to do that in order to make 11.49 work?

@MartyX Since you are primarily working on this server, does my domain have to use SSL certificates in order to connect, even locally?