• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.00/11] OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated!

Can you possibly guess what he means by "update your tools" because I followed the wiki on the github 100% and I'm getting debug in client every time I open a container.

Are there newer DLLs to be using?
What version of SQL does it need?
Is there anything that could be causing me to get debug that I'm not thinking of?
What would you check?
(THIS IS MY ONLY PROBLEM IS THE DEBUG WHEN I OPEN CONTAINER. I REALLY WANT TO SOLVE THIS.)

Also, please link to gitlab if u can.

I was compiling it myself but then worked out that AppVeyor hosts the builds - AppVeyor go to history; click the last working build (have also noticed the entire project has been removed - what's with that? From what I can tell it's not currently on GitLab like was suggested); down the bottom, click on the build you want (Win32 or x64); click Artifcats; download

I was compiling it myself but then worked out that AppVeyor hosts the builds - AppVeyor go to history; click the last working build (have also noticed the entire project has been removed - what's with that? From what I can tell it's not currently on GitLab like was suggested); down the bottom, click on the build you want (Win32 or x64); click Artifcats; download
Yeah, I was using these until someone told me I'd have to compile it myself. So I did (after much trouble) get it compiled. Same problem.

When I open any container it debugs the client. Were you able to get it running with 11.49?

Yeah, I was using these until someone told me I'd have to compile it myself. So I did (after much trouble) get it compiled. Same problem.

When I open any container it debugs the client. Were you able to get it running with 11.49?

I've been running 11.47 client only & it's still working fine. Haven't tested any other clients as it worked first try.

how the fuck you guys get it to work?
i cant even get online on character
after character select i get "cant connect to the server" error or something like that
it would be nice if someone could make step by step guide

how the fuck you guys get it to work?
i cant even get online on character
after character select i get "cant connect to the server" error or something like that
it would be nice if someone could make step by step guide
1. install like any other OT.
2. use IP changer for 11.40.
3. use Znote AAC (no other one worked for me)

hello guys ! I need help please with this:

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

I cant login because I have this bug.. I dont know why, please help me to solve it.

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

unkown column cast in field list, if you cant handle that do not even try to do the bigger ot of all the world.

Anyone knows which is the new link to this project? However I tried to find it on gitlab, nothing..

OH MY GLOB! I got it working!!!!

I had to uninstall and reinstall the client (11.49.5813) but it WORKS! DUUUUUDDDEEEE!!!!

Here's what worked ppl...
1. You must use Znote AAC (the login.php file should work no problem) (try a fresh install of the site if not working)
2. You must use tibia 11.40 IP Changer
3. You must have same server name in config.php AND config.lua

If you're getting "connecting to server" with progress bar the issue is your WEBSITE not the server.

Tag me if you need any further assistance! I'm always happy to answer questions.

We've been asking this question to him and waiting for a response for like 3 days. We really don't need someone else in here mucking up the thread.

"Update your tools" <--- @malucooo WHAT TOOLS?

I can see you've solved your server issue but the tools he's talking about are the compiling tools within Visual Studio 2017 - it will prompt you to update tools (to VC++ 2017 v141 toolset) - just do whatever it asks you to do and it should work fine. For anyone else having issues - the TFS tutorial is a bit more in-depth (Compiling on Windows · otland/forgottenserver Wiki · GitHub); but really, getting it from AppVeyor is easiest

Guys I need help. I have compile like it says in tutorial, but i need DLL file (libmysql.dll), how do I create this file??

Back