• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.00/11] OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated!

Guys I need help. I have compile like it says in tutorial, but i need DLL file (libmysql.dll), how do I create this file??
You have it in tfs-sdk in folder tfs-sdk-3.2\mysql-connector-c\lib
You need to add direction of this folder in your visual studio.

I need help guys, where can I set speed limit in this server? its 750 and character cant move faster, do you know how and where to change it ??

too many pages to start reading, crit system is there fully working?
Random Crit or full crit on ue ?

OH MY GLOB! I got it working!!!!

I had to uninstall and reinstall the client (11.49.5813) but it WORKS! DUUUUUDDDEEEE!!!!

Here's what worked ppl...
1. You must use Znote AAC (the login.php file should work no problem) (try a fresh install of the site if not working)
2. You must use tibia 11.40 IP Changer
3. You must have same server name in config.php AND config.lua

If you're getting "connecting to server" with progress bar the issue is your WEBSITE not the server.

Tag me if you need any further assistance! I'm always happy to answer questions.

So, if we're getting the "connecting to server" with progress bar issue, do you know what the issue with the website is that's causing it?

For someone who's currently trying to rent a server. What would u guys recommend as OS for OTX?
100% new to compiling so my current choices are Ubuntu & Debian 7-9..
Thoughts anyone? :S

"connecting to server" with progress bar issue,
You need to fix your login.php file. I resolved this issue by just using modernAAC
currently trying to rent a server
This datapack will require abou 6-8gb of ram minimum other than that, the OS doesn't matter. Use what you know how to use.
Battleye not being active
This is a non-issue you can still connect (because our server doesn't have battle-eye.

Been trying to figure out how to compile to get it to run on Debian. 14h of pure frustration.

Are there any already compiled Exe's that can be used on Debian/ubuntu?
And yes i've been searching like a maniac, sadly most are in portuguese which i dont know one word of.

Any suggestions at all are very welcome!

Someone can help me, with the map editor for this version
Thanks in Advance

1>------ Build started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>otpch.cpp
1>Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results
1>c:\users\j&s\desktop\otxserver-new-master\src\otpch.h(44): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'pugixml.hpp': No such file or directory
1>Done building project "theforgottenserver.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

1>------ Build started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>otpch.cpp
1>Unknown compiler version - please run the configure tests and report the results
1>c:\users\j&s\desktop\otxserver-new-master\src\otpch.h(44): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'pugixml.hpp': No such file or directory
1>Done building project "theforgottenserver.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========
here for windows

here for windows

erro
%C3%ADtulo.jpg

Back