• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.00/11] OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated!

Just wanted to say thanks for this - I have only played a few minutes of it but it seems like a decent server.

console.png client.png

Hello guys i got a little problem can you help me please . By the way, great work
You see the chart in the console but the client closes and gives me that bug error

So I'm having a couple of issues - I can't seem to get blessings to work and when I check the database it shows:
- 0 for all 8 blessing types;
- "blessings" is 0;
- the table "blessing history" is 0 as well...

I've tried buying blessings from the NPC's; I've tried using blessing charms; and I've tried using /bless scripts and none seem to work.

Can anyone else try and test blessings and a blessing script and see what results you get? On a side note, AOL's seem to work to protect item loss - but my understanding is if I have all 5 blessings I won't lose items either (hence why I want to get blessings working, so I can wear other amulets)?

Thanks

Okay I need some help, I already researched about this on google and several pages but there's no much help out here.

I've compiled the server sucessfully and I keep getting this error every time I try to run the compiled file

>>Loading config: config.lua
>> Establishing data base conection... MYSQL 6.1.6
>> Running data base manager
[Error - DatabaeManager::updateDatabase - Version: 24] cannot open data/migrations/24.lua: No such file or directory
>No tables were optimized
[Error - Vocations::loadFromXml] failed to load data/XML/vocations.xml: File was not found
>Error unable to load vocations
>> No services running. The server is NOT online.

Please note the following.
1.- I've set up correctly the conection on the config.lua to my SQL Data Base on Xampp
2.- Directiories of migrations and XML as well as 24.lua and vocations.xml exist on the data folder
3.- I'm using Xampp 3.2.2 and compiled the source with Visual Studio 2017

Can some one please help me with this : )

Okay I need some help, I already researched about this on google and several pages but there's no much help out here.

I've compiled the server sucessfully and I keep getting this error every time I try to run the compiled file

>>Loading config: config.lua
>> Establishing data base conection... MYSQL 6.1.6
>> Running data base manager
[Error - DatabaeManager::updateDatabase - Version: 24] cannot open data/migrations/24.lua: No such file or directory
>No tables were optimized
[Error - Vocations::loadFromXml] failed to load data/XML/vocations.xml: File was not found
>Error unable to load vocations

Please note the following.
1.- I've set up correctly the conection on the config.lua to my SQL Data Base on Xampp
2.- Directiories of migrations and XML as well as 24.lua and vocations.xml exist on the data folder
3.- I'm using Xampp 3.2.2 and compiled the source with Visual Studio 2017

What's your direction to 24.lua and vocations.xml files?

How can I make this work with the recent tibia client? when I try it it says something like 'Ip adress blocked for 30 minutes'

Maybe you need to change client version in protocol.cpp.
Probably edit items.otb also if there are differences.

All It's located on my desktop

The direction is C:/Users/MyUser/Desktop/OTS/data/migrations/24.lua & C:/Users/MyUser/Desktop/OTS/data/XML/vocations.xml

I also tried to place my OTS Folder directly on C:/ and run the excecutable as administrator, I'm geting the same error.

Server was compiled for X64 architecture and I'm using Windows 10 Pro X64

What's your direction to 24.lua and vocations.xml files?

Okay,

I've tried by compiling this on linux also, and I get exactly the same error as in windows, any assist ? I think its something wrong with the source of this data pack.

root@taquera-240:/home/kadko/Otxserver-New/data# ./tfs
The OTX Server Global - Version: (3.9 . DEV) - Codename: ( OpenTibia )
Compiled with: GNU C++ version 6.3.0 20170406
Compiled on Aug 19 2017 14:45:53 for platform x64

A server developed by Matt Gomez, Leandro Brewster, Erick Nunes, Joao Leonardo Pereira, Bruno Carvalho, Charles, OTX Contributors and The Forgotten Server Developers.
Visit our forum for updates, support, and resources: GitHub - mattyx14/otxserver: The OTX Server.

>> Loading config: config.lua
>> Establishing database connection... MySQL 5.7.19
>> Running database manager
[Error - DatabaseManager::updateDatabase - Version: 24] cannot open data/migrations/24.lua: No such file or directory
> No tables were optimized.
>> Loading vocations
[Error - Vocations::loadFromXml] Failed to load data/XML/vocations.xml: File was not found
> ERROR: Unable to load vocations!

I' m trying to login with 11.32 localhost client (linked to the OTXServer release at github) but still getting this error:

[Network error - Connection::parseHeader] Invalid Client Login"

any ideas how to fix it?

Back