• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.00/11] OTXServer Full Global Daily Updated!

I've a question, everything works fine except for one thing. Every time i save and stop the server then start it up and log back on again i've to do the tutorial all over again, when i'm done with the tutorial the characters loads in as normal before i logged out and stopped the server.

Feels like it got to be something with the client or am i missing something in the login.php, anyone else having this problem?

Can't edit my former post but i found out that it was in the login.php that made me having to do the tutorial everytime i logged back in. But i use the login.php from slawkens myacc.

So i just changed true to false at the end of line 2. (line 65 and 89 in login.php if anyone else have the same problem)

Code:
foreach($account->getPlayersList() as $character) {
        $char = array("worldid" => 0, "name" => $character->getName(), "ismale" => (($character->getSex() == 1) ? true : false), "tutorial" => false);
        $characters[] = $char;
    }

Code:
if ($character->isLoaded()) {
            $char = array("worldid" => 0, "name" => $character->getName(), "ismale" => (($character->getSex() == 1) ? true : false), "tutorial" => false);
            $characters[] = $char;
        }
    }

Last edited by a moderator:
Im having problems with the client. I can connect properly but as soon as I go up or down through stair the client closes without showing an error, after that the error report gives me this report

Character: Qsdfwer
EngineID: 1
HardwareID: 978430117e71df171c756ab2129f8fe5f0789914
OperatingSystem: Windows 7
Position: [32097,32205,8]
ProductName: Tibia Client
Server: OTXServer-Global
Timestamp: 1517514710
Version: 11.32.5341

however I dont think this is useful at all

someone knows about this?

Not really that big of an issue but I've been trying to compile my own .exe file and I keep getting the same error when it tries to load the wildcardtree.cpp

Code:
1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>otpch.cpp
1>Info: Boost.Config is older than your compiler version - probably nothing bad will happen - but you may wish to look for an update Boost version.  Define BOOST_CONFIG_SUPPRESS_OUTDATED_MESSAGE to suppress this message.
1>account.cpp
1>actions.cpp
1>ban.cpp
1>baseevents.cpp
1>bed.cpp
1>chat.cpp
1>combat.cpp
1>condition.cpp
1>configmanager.cpp
1>connection.cpp
1>container.cpp
1>creature.cpp
1>creatureevent.cpp
1>cylinder.cpp
1>database.cpp
1>databasemanager.cpp
1>databasetasks.cpp
1>depotchest.cpp
1>depotlocker.cpp
1>events.cpp
1>fileloader.cpp
1>game.cpp
1>gamestore.cpp
1>globalevent.cpp
1>groups.cpp
1>guild.cpp
1>house.cpp
1>inbox.cpp
1>ioguild.cpp
1>iologindata.cpp
1>iomap.cpp
1>iomapserialize.cpp
1>iomarket.cpp
1>item.cpp
1>items.cpp
1>luascript.cpp
1>mailbox.cpp
1>map.cpp
1>modules.cpp
1>monster.cpp
1>monsters.cpp
1>mounts.cpp
1>movement.cpp
1>networkmessage.cpp
1>npc.cpp
1>otserv.cpp
1>outfit.cpp
1>outputmessage.cpp
1>party.cpp
1>player.cpp
1>position.cpp
1>protocol.cpp
1>protocolgame.cpp
1>protocolgamebase.cpp
1>protocollogin.cpp
1>protocolold.cpp
1>protocolspectator.cpp
1>protocolstatus.cpp
1>quests.cpp
1>raids.cpp
1>reward.cpp
1>rewardchest.cpp
1>rsa.cpp
1>scheduler.cpp
1>scriptmanager.cpp
1>server.cpp
1>signals.cpp
1>spawn.cpp
1>spells.cpp
1>talkaction.cpp
1>tasks.cpp
1>teleport.cpp
1>thing.cpp
1>tile.cpp
1>tools.cpp
1>trashholder.cpp
1>vocation.cpp
1>waitlist.cpp
1>weapons.cpp
1>wildcardtree.cpp
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_system-vc141-mt-x64-1_66.lib'
1>Done building project "theforgottenserver.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

Anyone else having issues opening this map in RME? Windows 10 x64. All I want to do is figure out how to add a few NPC's in Thais to sell loot to.

Community Manager Debugs after walking a few steps.
are you walking using ctrl+arrows? if so you need to change the value of that (dont use it when you are with a bunch of players online cuz it will shut fown the whole server - dont know why)

Hello everyone!!
My name is Dredds
I already did everything to set up the server , ive rented a vps with debian 8 , compiled everything i think i used geisor+some archives from github by malucoo and some from his gitlab.
-------------------------
I would love i you could help me please
I dont have any errors whatsoever regarding instalation, but as im not so handy with commands etc I cant see to make my server 24/7
When I open Putty i send the comands root,pasword, and by the end i do build ./tfs and the server starts and runs well, but when the global server save happens it just closes the server but doesnt re opens it, should i write something else? i dont ever saw nobody having problems with this, am i doing something wrong?

is the command im writing supposed to be something else?

what do i need to make it 24/7 ? (remember that i already have a functional vps, website, etc.)

Thanks in advance
-dredds

Hello everyone!!
My name is Dredds
I already did everything to set up the server , ive rented a vps with debian 8 , compiled everything i think i used geisor+some archives from github by malucoo and some from his gitlab.
I would love i you could help me please
I dont have any errors whatsoever regarding instalation, but as im not so handy with commands etc I cant see to make my server 24/7
When I open Putty i send the comands root,pasword, and by the end i do build ./tfs and the server starts and runs well, but when the global server save happens it just closes the server but doesnt re opens it, should i write something else? i dont ever saw nobody having problems with this, am i doing something wrong?

is the command im writing supposed to be something else?

what do i need to make it 24/7 ? (remember that i already have a functional vps, website, etc.)

Thanks in advance
-dredds

go into your globalevents folder and look at serversave file it'll ask if you want to close your server when it does a global save it'll be =true just set it to false.

Anyone know how to change the break chance for spears? Doesn't seem to be in the item.otb and when I change my arrows remove charge to false in the config.lua doesn't affect spears and when I add a break chance protocol into item.otb it doesn't recognize it.

Anyone know how to change the break chance for spears? Doesn't seem to be in the item.otb and when I change my arrows remove charge to false in the config.lua doesn't affect spears and when I add a break chance protocol into item.otb it doesn't recognize it.

Go into your weapons.xml and look for the line with spears in it. I believe i just removed the line with the breakchance.

Anyone know what the code is and where to add it for quest access? I've got the correct storage ID's i believe. I tried adding player:setStorageValue(12249, 2) to my login.lua under --Events, but it doesn't appear to be working. Any suggestions?

Not really that big of an issue but I've been trying to compile my own .exe file and I keep getting the same error when it tries to load the wildcardtree.cpp

Code:
1>------ Rebuild All started: Project: theforgottenserver, Configuration: Release x64 ------
1>otpch.cpp
1>Info: Boost.Config is older than your compiler version - probably nothing bad will happen - but you may wish to look for an update Boost version.  Define BOOST_CONFIG_SUPPRESS_OUTDATED_MESSAGE to suppress this message.
1>account.cpp
1>actions.cpp
1>ban.cpp
1>baseevents.cpp
1>bed.cpp
1>chat.cpp
1>combat.cpp
1>condition.cpp
1>configmanager.cpp
1>connection.cpp
1>container.cpp
1>creature.cpp
1>creatureevent.cpp
1>cylinder.cpp
1>database.cpp
1>databasemanager.cpp
1>databasetasks.cpp
1>depotchest.cpp
1>depotlocker.cpp
1>events.cpp
1>fileloader.cpp
1>game.cpp
1>gamestore.cpp
1>globalevent.cpp
1>groups.cpp
1>guild.cpp
1>house.cpp
1>inbox.cpp
1>ioguild.cpp
1>iologindata.cpp
1>iomap.cpp
1>iomapserialize.cpp
1>iomarket.cpp
1>item.cpp
1>items.cpp
1>luascript.cpp
1>mailbox.cpp
1>map.cpp
1>modules.cpp
1>monster.cpp
1>monsters.cpp
1>mounts.cpp
1>movement.cpp
1>networkmessage.cpp
1>npc.cpp
1>otserv.cpp
1>outfit.cpp
1>outputmessage.cpp
1>party.cpp
1>player.cpp
1>position.cpp
1>protocol.cpp
1>protocolgame.cpp
1>protocolgamebase.cpp
1>protocollogin.cpp
1>protocolold.cpp
1>protocolspectator.cpp
1>protocolstatus.cpp
1>quests.cpp
1>raids.cpp
1>reward.cpp
1>rewardchest.cpp
1>rsa.cpp
1>scheduler.cpp
1>scriptmanager.cpp
1>server.cpp
1>signals.cpp
1>spawn.cpp
1>spells.cpp
1>talkaction.cpp
1>tasks.cpp
1>teleport.cpp
1>thing.cpp
1>tile.cpp
1>tools.cpp
1>trashholder.cpp
1>vocation.cpp
1>waitlist.cpp
1>weapons.cpp
1>wildcardtree.cpp
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'libboost_system-vc141-mt-x64-1_66.lib'
1>Done building project "theforgottenserver.vcxproj" -- FAILED.
========== Rebuild All: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 skipped ==========

, I hope helps you

Found some bugs, the pricipal yet shows already fixed on the gitlad "blessings 100% working" its not right, ive tested it and when you talk to the npc they dont answer back example: hi. twist of fate, you need at least one more blessing" and that happens with all the other npc, also the yalahar quest its bugged, dont know but its inpossible to finish, aswell as the demon oak, the only way to get trough it its by doing the demon task.
Ill try to find a way to fix it, but in the mean time thats what i have found!
Thanks for your time

--dredds

Fkn nerds

go into your globalevents folder and look at serversave file it'll ask if you want to close your server when it does a global save it'll be =true just set it to false.

Thanks but that only worked for a few days, now after serversave (global save) it doesnt closes the server but insted does something like /closeserver and i have to manually re open it by /openserver . Its weird. any help? also, i think i might know how to help you with the spears, goiong to come back later this noon

-dredds

Hey, im looking for the same as Dredds - how to use this with Item Editor?

I says it is OT Version 62, but wich client should I add into Item Editor to match the version 62 of the OTB?

Back