• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.76] Oramond

@Ninja

Hey, Can we get the factory added onto this somehow?

I have 230 ms with access to this area, maybe I can help?

Its part of the oramond quest line and there are many good spawns there.

-Martin

@Ninja

Hey, Can we get the factory added onto this somehow?

I have 230 ms with access to this area, maybe I can help?

Its part of the oramond quest line and there are many good spawns there.

-Martin
Hey,

I don't know, I haven't checked if there is any TibiaCast recordings that covers that area. You can help by either track it yourself (by using SharpMapTracker) or record it with TibiaCast.

Hi friends,

I think I m missing some part, I can`t open it in any of my editors, well... I can open but the map looks crazy, like all itens wrong, walls, etc...
Where am I lost here? I have to do something in my mapeditor? Actually I m using the version 3.0 beta with the lastest items.xml and items.otb from TFS 1.1, and trying to use Tibia 10.76 as dat and spr.

Curse.

Hi friends,

I think I m missing some part, I can`t open it in any of my editors, well... I can open but the map looks crazy, like all itens wrong, walls, etc...
Where am I lost here? I have to do something in my mapeditor? Actually I m using the version 3.0 beta with the lastest items.xml and items.otb from TFS 1.1, and trying to use Tibia 10.76 as dat and spr.

Curse.

Wrong otb file, https://mega.co.nz/#!ypNmwTLB!oqcV_298A-YO--eDME-JYohR20hT9rliBhUvOxwKIdM
https://github.com/otland/forgottenserver/tree/master/data/items

That items.otb worked to see the city how it is, but in the whole map have lots of tiles that can cause client debug, does anyone know the reason?

Some roof-tops are misplaced (counted roughly 9).
I'll fix them and add houses that I can find on tibia.com.

gpyJ4Jx.jpg

Hello,
anyone know where I can faind new places added to Oramond after update 10.50 (10.70 + and others) ?

Back