• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.76] Oramond

Ninja

Global Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Solutions
Reaction score
OMO9Tr3.jpg

Map Information:
  • Compatible with the official items.otb
  • Houses are not added
  • It does not have the newest areas that came in 10.7(?)
  • There may be bugged borders, let me know!
  • Some areas does not have accurate spawns (it will be fixed once the map is complete)
Change Log:
  • 10/4/2015
    • Fixed a few walls with incorrect item ids
    • Started to add some incomplete areas (will be fixed eventually).
Map Download: Mega

Attachments

Last edited:
OMG, how you convert with the old otb, to new official?

I'm not complaining about the map, it's great, but I've been watching more detail, has enough bugs places with walls in the wrong formats, IDS wrong ... some little mistakes with those valves, other items are on them, it would be unwise to leave it if someone makes the quest oramond ... I wonder how you made to convert oramond with former OTB to the new OTB ...
if you help me I will help too, my oramond is very complete (apart from that part of the update 10.7x), my respawns are improved also, I had a hell of a job to leave everything as I remember the global :)
well, that's it.
(used translate.)

terrible spawn file tbh, needs to be fixed by watching some casts of this place

bro, replacing ? only replacing ? LOL, alot of work to do it :/ and I don't know how much ID's need to up, or down, to resolve my problem

I'm not complaining about the map, it's great, but I've been watching more detail, has enough bugs places with walls in the wrong formats, IDS wrong ... some little mistakes with those valves, other items are on them, it would be unwise to leave it if someone makes the quest oramond ... I wonder how you made to convert oramond with former OTB to the new OTB ...
if you help me I will help too, my oramond is very complete (apart from that part of the update 10.7x), my respawns are improved also, I had a hell of a job to leave everything as I remember the global :)
well, that's it.
(used translate.)
Which areas are bugged? I used RME's replace item function to replace item ids.

you have to do it more then one time ? right?
well, know the tower with golems, and devourer's, in oramond <</\ near of entrance of cave of hydras, see there, have walls stranges, have places without grounds

Updated the map with some bug fixes.

you have to do it more then one time ? right?
I made some modifications to the replace item function, e.g changed the item limit to 50000 instead of 500, and also changed so it iterated through item id 23XXX-226XX and increased the ids with +7.

well, you need change in the sources? do you have compiled for windows?

Its such a pain to convert (after updates) when the IDs are changed in the .otb =/

if I send my oramond to you, you convert ? mine is better I think, respawns, borders, not have any trash...

if I send my oramond to you, you convert ? mine is better I think, respawns, borders, not have any trash...
Alright, you can send a private message to me with the link. :p

Cant find the map on the mapeditor & changed the items.otb file?..

Cant find the map on the mapeditor & changed the items.otb file?..
The city is at Position: 33617, 31917, 7. What about items.otb?

Hey Ninja, could you give a report of what's missing on this map? If there's something missing, of course hahaha

Back