• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Thanks Bro,

Also I have set up my ot now and its running, although when i start the server it fails to import npc's? and some monsters are there but they dont attack or move?

the startup message is below ss

ot%20bug_zpsunbud9n1.jpg

can anyone help me please?

Thanks Bro,

Also I have set up my ot now and its running, although when i start the server it fails to import npc's? and some monsters are there but they dont attack or move?

the startup message is below ss

ot%20bug_zpsunbud9n1.jpg

can anyone help me please?
wtf bro, this errors is about the directory, see in all pastas if they have this monsters and npcs ... is easy to see it!

Has the client been uploaded while bugs were being fixed or do we have to do everything manually from the 2nd page of this topic?.

Thanks ^^.

I have based my server off this an has been running strong for well over 3-4+ months. There is SOME problems you need to correct, however it is very stable via being playable. Some monster's are not in, an some are. If you have any issue's update to the newest rev of the server. I tried it to check it out a couple days ago an everything is fine. If you have any issue's send me a PM, I ONLY help with data pack's, the executable's are beyond me, an I use linux. I will help as much as I can. Also PLEASE lemme know what map your using... this will help detect any NPC/monster issues.

i need some help i'm getting crashes but i already know that is reported the other problem i have is monsters do not move they stand still npcs are fine i can talk they move around but monsters don't why is that?

Not only the .exe i hope?
Did you download all the data you need from this first post?

do you have admin rights?

rightclick it and try to choose "run as administrator"

edit: and try to turn of your antivirus.

Can anyone help me set up a website or got a video or a step by step to show me how to? Would be greatly appreciated.

Back