• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

I posted a project on github once. Nobody gave a fuck.
Just teach people how to compile tfs 1.0 and should be ok.

When we can expect Roshamuul included?
at least area?

Github makes it easier for everyone to contribute and keep up with changes made, so why not use it? Especially now that it's avaliable on windows too it's real easy to use

who can help me in this error ?
is giving error while delivering Ferumbras' hat in exchange for addon with zoltan in edron :(

Sem-título.bmp

@Printer, could you please check Children of the revolution quest? I tried to use levers in 4th mission - don't work. WOTE doesnt work too right?

I posted a project on github once. Nobody gave a fuck.
Just teach people how to compile tfs 1.0 and should be ok.

When we can expect Roshamuul included?
at least area?
Thats sad, hopefully people will contribute :/ Well about maps and etc... Sorry cant map track since i dont have real tibia character.

Nice, the first ot out on github :)
Just signed up aswell ;)

You are actually right, i just removed the files.

So... It seems to me that you forgot to add onLogin advance_save.lua

I have error in console:

[Warning - Event::checkScript] Event onLogin not found. scripts/others/advance_save.lua

Why did you include the dlls and the exe? You should keep it nice and clean like this :p
Your git looks abit messy, probbly due to all the files in the index folder. But hey mine looks the same haha

The next problem is, a INQ rewards. If you open chest, you don't get items, and will be taken at the door.

The next problem is, a INQ rewards. If you open chest, you don't get items, and will be taken at the door.
You get teleported out from the reward, if you have storage 300, does it say: You've found itemname or does it say the chest is empty.

Back