• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

I have a problem here, i have everything done good, installed gesior tfs 1.0, got the 10.31 server, all configured, website works good, database its ok all character and accounts can be made, I run the server and it runs normally, but when i try to log in it says wrong password and account... I invite my friends and they have the same thing, wrong password and account, i host a 8.6 works without any problem, i download the 10,31 and i cant log in, i have the otlandip changer and the 10.31 client, i dont know whats the error then, please help me.

I'm sorry if posting in the wrong section but I can't get the "new" znote acc posted on github to work with the uniserver coral_8_9_2. I moved over the files from github to the www folder, change the mysql connection settings, and when trying to enter localhost in my browser I get a completely white screen. What can be wrong?

Yeah... i got a problem now.... I configured my Gesior Acc maker, made a character (Used code in previous posts to add samples...) and i can add only 3 groups now... Normal player, GM and a god... Both admin accounts cant actually do anythin... There are no /m /i etc commands.... How to add them... and how to increase this group to 5 ranks atleast... like a player, tutor, gm, cm and god...? Can any1 help me out please?

Okey... all working now, just reached it by myself, small mistake were made by my side...

The real question now is.... After im creating a character... How to change the start items...?

Installed everything again and now it works, but Now its a different error, I log into my character list and It doesnt connect to the work, i changed all the samples and manager to the town 2 (thais) and 32369.32241,8 position.. My friends says that they got a message error in tibia when they try to connect, saying : "You are not a Gamemaster".

What It can be? Please help me

Installed everything again and now it works, but Now its a different error, I log into my character list and It doesnt connect to the work, i changed all the samples and manager to the town 2 (thais) and 32369.32241,8 position.. My friends says that they got a message error in tibia when they try to connect, saying : "You are not a Gamemaster".

What It can be? Please help me

bro is 32369 , 32241 , 7 like that

bro is 32369 , 32241 , 7 like that
sorry we its that i have it, but still i cant connect, i can when I put ip: 127.0.0.1 in config.lua, but when i want to test it with my friends they receive this msg: You are not Gamemaster when they try to log in with their account, and i Cant login to the gameworld.

It also happened here, the solution I found was to add a line in 'hosts' with the local ip and the no-ip, explained in detail here: http://www.boutell.com/newfaq/creating/cantaccessmysite.html.

192.168.1.3 xxx.no-ip.info

i have the same problem bro, i dont know what happen. I have a 10.10 Ot online , and i dont have problem with that , i can login on my host pc
thanks anyway i really appreciate it

you think can be the database i'm using , is zanoteaac master .
when i use 127.0.0.1 can login but not when the ot is online just the people can login .
i'm gettin bored xD thanks bro

When I try to install the site Gesior2012-TFS-1.0 of this error... use the xampp new... could someone give me a light... is very complicated, already liberated firewall ports this released and all !!! STEP 2
Check database connection
If you don't see any errors press link to STEP 3 - Add tables and columns to DB. If you see some errors it mean server has wrong configuration. Check FAQ or ask author of acc. maker.

Error occured!
Error ID:
More info: CANNOT CONNECT TO DATABASE: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1045] Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

File: C:\xampp\htdocs\classes/database_mysql.php Line: 22
File: C:\xampp\htdocs/install.php Line: 229

Guys i need some help, when i try to use znote aac, after putting all into www or htds as u wish, i enter localhost and page seems to be all white. thanks

Guys i need some help, when i try to use znote aac, after putting all into www or htds as u wish, i enter localhost and page seems to be all white. thanks
Try creating a php file with the content
Code:
<?php echo 'im working';

And save it as index.php in your www folder, if it workes then you know there is something wrong with znote. => try Gesior 2012 1.0.

It might be because Znote defines the function "mysql_real_escape_string", which is already defined if you have the mysql.dll/so extension. The solution is going into php.ini and commenting the mysql extension line (changing "extension=mysql.dll" to ";extension=mysql.dll").

Back