• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

How we do build the creatures.xml to use in the map editor? To avoid conflicts between npcs and monsters...

The exaustion of the potions is right? I find it too slow.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was asking how did you build it, not what i have to do to make it work.

Emmm, why this server is stable just for 15-20 mins?
I turn on and i play a little time and suddenly
is no working anymore, i already compiling again the .exe
and still
Plx Help
Sorry for my horrible english

and none of you have any idea about what the console said when it crashed??

I have a quad core 6,3 and 8gb ram

i have 5 testers and 1 scripter online and my server has been running for days and i cant find any flaus in the server,
when you try to start it do you get any indication on what could be wrong??
Have you updated from github and the new http://nightlies.otland.net/??

and none of you have any idea about what the console said when it crashed??

I have a quad core 6,3 and 8gb ram

i have 5 testers and 1 scripter online and my server has been running for days and i cant find any flaus in the server,
when you try to start it do you get any indication on what could be wrong??
Have you updated from github and the new http://nightlies.otland.net/??

jea...i've even compiled it on my computer...
in most cases the server just crashes!!!
sometimes there is an messeg which says

otserv.fehler2.jpg

otserv. fehler3.jpg

but always not enough memory...
but it only uses 3,5-3,8 gbs ram if it's running!!!!

well something is eating youre memory or something whent wrong when you compiled it, i hope someone else can be more helpful =/ sry

well something is eating youre memory or something whent wrong when you compiled it, i hope someone else can be more helpful =/ sry

jea but when the server is running it only shows
3,5 gbs RAM use!!! so not even half of my 8gb's
and there is no peak when it crashes!!
Eventlog says
otserv. fehler4.jpg

maybe you can see something here!!

In the VPS have a Xeon E5620 @2.40 GHZ
and 2gb ram

But in my computer i have Intel Pentium 2.8 GHZ (2 cores)
and 6 gb of ram and still carshing :s

Neither of them have enough memory, remember that the OS uses space and all other things you may be using while trying to tun the server.

Neither of them have enough memory, remember that the OS uses space and all other things you may be using while trying to tun the server.

But this no happend before, i always have the server runing 24/7 and i don't have any troubles then

@RitterSpark almost 100% sure you got some memory leak, rarely any memory leaks that has to do with tfs itself. Rewrite all your globalevents and see if it fixes the problem.

(Ill report this so they can edit it)
If they are running on windows it could be abit unstable if you got active players, ive hosted my rlmap on my old computer with 4gb and ubuntu, was stable till I had 20 players during my test phase, then I moved it to my computer with 16gb and windows and it worked just fine, depends mostly on how your server is programmed.
Some random evo server can use just as much memory as a well scripted rlmap.

Last edited by a moderator:
@RitterSpark almost 100% sure you got some memory leak, rarely any memory leaks that has to do with tfs itself. Rewrite all your globalevents and see if it fixes the problem.

(Ill report this so they can edit it)
If they are running on windows it could be abit unstable if you got active players, ive hosted my rlmap on my old computer with 4gb and ubuntu, was stable till I had 20 players during my test phase, then I moved it to my computer with 16gb and windows and it worked just fine, depends mostly on how your server is programmed.
Some random evo server can use just as much memory as a well scripted rlmap.

Look at this
10481940_301722959996197_8235877054019015681_n.png

No msg, no errors
What's this?

so when i host this server on my own computer it runs fine. but when i have it hosted on dedicated it crashes like 5-10 mins with the serevr being up..... what could cause it nothing pops up it just says the forgotten serevr stoped working.

Back
Top Bottom