• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

What do you mean higher?
it says stages up to lvl 101 and if i try to chane the levels to like say:
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="8" multiplier="7"/> to <stage minlevel="100" maxlevel="200" multiplier="7"/> i dont get any extra exp

it says stages up to lvl 101 and if i try to chane the levels to like say:
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="8" multiplier="7"/> to <stage minlevel="100" maxlevel="200" multiplier="7"/> i dont get any extra exp
Put the full code

if i change this:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<stages>
<config enabled="0"/>
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="8" multiplier="7"/>
<stage minlevel="9" maxlevel="20" multiplier="6"/>
<stage minlevel="21" maxlevel="50" multiplier="5"/>
<stage minlevel="51" maxlevel="100" multiplier="4"/>
<stage minlevel="101" multiplier="5"/>
</stages>
to this:
<stages>
<config enabled="0"/>
<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="100" multiplier="7"/>
<stage minlevel="101" maxlevel="200" multiplier="6"/>
<stage minlevel="201" maxlevel="300" multiplier="5"/>
<stage minlevel="301" maxlevel="400" multiplier="4"/>
<stage minlevel="401" multiplier="5"/>
</stages>

i still dont get any additional exp after 101 :(

First of all stages are not even enable.

So change this:
Code:
<config enabled="0"/>

to this:
Code:
<config enabled="1"/>

ups sorry i forgot to change that when i copied it,i didnt try it after i uppdated it yesterday when it didnt work for me but when i enable it the exprate still didnt work after lvl 101

ups sorry i forgot to change that when i copied it,i didnt try it after i uppdated it yesterday when it didnt work for me but when i enable it the exprate still didnt work after lvl 101

Check your config.lua in rates
should be like this:

Code:
-- Rates
-- NOTE: rateExp is not used if you have enabled stages in data/XML/stages.xml
rateExp = 2 <-- custom edit
rateSkill = 30 <-- custom edit
rateLoot = 3 <-- custom edit
rateMagic = 10 <-- custom edit
rateSpawn = 1

and your stages.xml should be like this:
Code:
<stages>
   <config enabled="1"/>
   <stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="19" multiplier="200"/>
   <stage minlevel="20" maxlevel="49" multiplier="170"/>
   <stage minlevel="50" maxlevel="79" multiplier="150"/>
   <stage minlevel="80" maxlevel="99" multiplier="110"/>
   <stage minlevel="100" maxlevel="119" multiplier="90"/>
   <stage minlevel="120" maxlevel="149" multiplier="70"/>
   <stage minlevel="150" maxlevel="169" multiplier="40"/>
   <stage minlevel="170" maxlevel="199" multiplier="30"/>
  <stage minlevel="200" maxlevel="249" multiplier="20"/>
  <stage minlevel="250" maxlevel="299" multiplier="10"/>
   <stage minlevel="300" multiplier="5"/>
</stages>

This works for me

ill try that, another thing i need to ask, is it just my server were "exura gran mas res" heals monsters too??

Don't like this project. If you ask for a roadmap it doens't exists, then they say to you that you can work in anything you want, when you work in anything you want they say you should fix the little things first, fuck it, it don't have any organization nor the leaders are able to judge or build a roadmap and guidelines.

Don't like this project. If you ask for a roadmap it doens't exists, then they say to you that you can work in anything you want, when you work in anything you want they say you should fix the little things first, fuck it, it don't have any organization nor the leaders are able to judge or build a roadmap and guidelines.

Well im not that sure what you just wrote.. But roadmap = things that isen't completed yet?
If that's the case I can just say what I felt when I worked on the github: The users who downloads it and uses it are atleast decent programmers and they never upload the scripts they have fixed or even report it, those who actually report the things are those who hardely knows how to setup a server without a tutorial.

I think its strange that they diden't approve your changes if im getting it right, since they seem to approve pretty much anything...

The thing is also that Printer has been extermely inactive for this if you ask me, if he knew he wasen't gonna have any time for this he should never have added it to a github page, just a simple download link.

And the problem with those who actually know how to program a server dosen't wanna do it for free, they want money for it and its not cheap. Once the users finds that out they starts the server anyways and tries to make atleast some profit on the server.

But tbh im not the best person to give you an awnser to this, its probbly @Royalot who has worked on the project since I started and still is active.
And tbh he does the most there with @Ninja, the other things that are made are either useless monster changes and things like that.
Working on an rlmap isen't as easy as working on a custom server, espeically when you wanna mimic cipsoft (as Printer has said he both wants and dosen't) since you need experience and with the updates that are made I can tell none of them actually have playd tibia for a longer time or just botted.
But its at the same time good that something like this exists since and it dosen't matter what people say rlmaps gets the most players.

And to summarize the "leaders" you are talking about dosen't even exist and the guideline dosent exist due to lazyness and lack of experience about knowing what acutally exist or not.

iv tried that release to still crashes after 10 mins the debug version however works same, wish i could get release working though
It's no TFS, u need to check all ur scripts, one of them is making crash the server like ninja

Well im not that sure what you just wrote.. But roadmap = things that isen't completed yet?
If that's the case I can just say what I felt when I worked on the github: The users who downloads it and uses it are atleast decent programmers and they never upload the scripts they have fixed or even report it, those who actually report the things are those who hardely knows how to setup a server without a tutorial.

I think its strange that they diden't approve your changes if im getting it right, since they seem to approve pretty much anything...

The thing is also that Printer has been extermely inactive for this if you ask me, if he knew he wasen't gonna have any time for this he should never have added it to a github page, just a simple download link.

And the problem with those who actually know how to program a server dosen't wanna do it for free, they want money for it and its not cheap. Once the users finds that out they starts the server anyways and tries to make atleast some profit on the server.

But tbh im not the best person to give you an awnser to this, its probbly @Royalot who has worked on the project since I started and still is active.
And tbh he does the most there with @Ninja, the other things that are made are either useless monster changes and things like that.
Working on an rlmap isen't as easy as working on a custom server, espeically when you wanna mimic cipsoft (as Printer has said he both wants and dosen't) since you need experience and with the updates that are made I can tell none of them actually have playd tibia for a longer time or just botted.
But its at the same time good that something like this exists since and it dosen't matter what people say rlmaps gets the most players.

And to summarize the "leaders" you are talking about dosen't even exist and the guideline dosent exist due to lazyness and lack of experience about knowing what acutally exist or not.
You being to hard against Printer. He already explained why he is inactive on this project several times. But seems you have some grudge against him.
When Printer had time, he immediately fixed bugs, helped and also added alot of new content. Such as full Hot Cuisine Quest & Full Banshee Quest and that was 3weeks ago.

why not not help out and say wich 1? :(

Thats no fun when you don't report the errors and bugs you find ;) Give some take some, but with this project its more like Let the others give and take some more.

You being to hard against Printer. He already explained why he is inactive on this project several times. But seems you have some grudge against him.
When Printer had time, he immediately fixed bugs, helped and also added alot of new content. Such as full Hot Cuisine Quest & Full Banshee Quest and that was 3weeks ago.
Yes "serveral times", he has hardely been active at the github project, he lets Royalot and Ninja do all the work those 2 are the only ones who actually does anything worth the while.
@Evil Puncker admits to not have any knowledge in lua pretty much still he is gonna rewrite all the npcs, good luck buddy.

This project is in a nut shell 2 programmers, 10-20 unexperienced lua users with a couple of hours experience.
And no I have no grudge against him persay, but I do against this project. I hate the users who downloads this server and fixes the bugs themself and don't even report them to the github page.
I did work on this server for a while, so trust me I know how the game is there.

Yes that was 3 weeks ago and to be fair I also created full banshee quest, but I diden't take days to program it.
The problem with Printer is that he isen't active for his own project and I get that people have other things to do. But if you are gonna run something like this you must make sure someone else is there to take over when your not.
And still the funny thing is that when I proposed the idea of opening a closed svn that you had to donate so some charity we got all of negetive respons from users that I never even knew downloaded the project, but at the same time all "main developers" said they would rather program there, if you don't trust me you can check conversations on github, it must have had over 30 messages.

So no I don't have a grudge against him, but if you open something like this you should do more then what he does and the one who really should be in the spotlight is Royalot who adds alot of new content.

@WibbenZ
You argument is invalid. Even tho, i don't feel to aruge with a person, who i need to keep repeat same thing over and over again.

Yes "serveral times", he has hardely been active at the github project, he lets Royalot and Ninja do all the work those 2 are the only ones who actually does anything worth the while.
Is it a competition? Who do the most? We are a team in github, we support eachother, we dont compete against eachother. I dont force anyone, they have choosen their own path and they have made their choice to help and keep the project alive. (Which makes me happy, since they support open-source projects)

This project is in a nut shell 2 programmers, 10-20 unexperienced lua users with a couple of hours experience.
And no I have no grudge against him persay, but I do against this project. I hate the users who downloads this server and fixes the bugs themself and don't even report them to the github page.
That sounds alot like you?

The problem with Printer is that he isen't active for his own project and I get that people have other things to do. But if you are gonna run something like this you must make sure someone else is there to take over when your not.
That is the great thing with Collaboratos, they are able to merge pull-requests and help out. It works like otland with our mods. @Mark just need to keep otland up and that is what i'm doing. I'm also there for them, to cheer them up.

And still the funny thing is that when I proposed the idea of opening a closed svn that you had to donate so some charity we got all of negetive respons from users that I never even knew downloaded the project, but at the same time all "main developers" said they would rather program there, if you don't trust me you can check conversations on github, it must have had over 30 messages.
Nothing to say, just read here what i and mark said: http://otland.net/threads/new-realmap-project.214033/

So no I don't have a grudge against him, but if you open something like this you should do more then what he does and the one who really should be in the spotlight is Royalot who adds alot of new content.
It's good that you encourage Royalot and discourage the others. That do we need, someone which has one favorite.

iv tried that release to still crashes after 10 mins the debug version however works same, wish i could get release working though
Did you compile it yourself?

Last edited by a moderator:
@WibbenZ
You argument is invalid. Even tho, i don't feel to aruge with a person, who i need to keep repeat same thing over and over again.

Is it a competition? Who do the most? We are a team in github, we support eachother, we dont compete against eachother. I dont force anyone, they have choosen their own path and they have made their choice to help and keep the project alive. (Which makes me happy, since they support open-source projects)

That sounds alot like you?

That is the great thing with Collaboratos, they are able to merge pull-requests and help out. It works like otland with our mods. @Mark just need to keep otland up and that is what i'm doing. I'm also there for them, to cheer them up.

Nothing to say, just read here what i and mark said: http://otland.net/threads/new-realmap-project.214033/

It's good that you encourage Royalot and discourage the others. That do we need, someone which has one favorite.

* No but you rarely do any updates, its more like you want others to complete the server for you.
* Yes, since you can't handle your own project and the way users handle this "project" is that they download it and thats it, they keep the server updated from what others do
but they don't actually help.
* Otland is a forum, this is a project they are nothing alike, he had to be in charge of the tfs svn or if someone else was.
* And what you and Mark pretty much said is that you wanted to increse the download and run servers insted of making something good out of it (What all of your "angels" wanted).
And that was to force the user to donate to some charity that we had proof of, nothing was said about the programmer gaining any money at all. The only money I said would go
from that pot would be to pay OTLand for the space we would use.
* Well there are 3 tbh but Royalot has worked for the longst time on this project, and has done crap load more of things then you ever will.
The others are Summ and Ninja but none of them have been as active as Royalot has.

So if you wanna say that my favorit is Royalot due to that he actually has done the most then sure do that. The rest of the users there hasen't done anything major.

Mainly the only 2 big things I could find that you have done are banshee quest and jean pierre quest.

And I also know there is no reason to have this talk with you, since you seem to think your some kind of god for creating this project.
In fact if you read back I think it was Ninja who said you should had just released the data pack and not actually have created a github page for it.
All im saying is if this project is gonna go somewhere you need users with experience and not some "eh ill just take 5min to write something".
6 Pages later I found your last commit, 18 days ago a marge and 22 days ago you fixed some spellbook(movement) and modified? a create cake script.
I woulden't call that actually doing something, its Ninja who approves most of the things that are done to this project you are just some figurehead.

*You are back to force people to work. You have no sympathy for me or ther others which is working on the project. You still dont understand, everything is about prioritys in your life. I have a job and family to take care of, because of we are living in a bad economy. No, i dont say feel sorry for me. But it seems your reptile brain, does not comprehend with the real life.
*I dont understand, the part i can't handle? Is the project down? Also with the thing you are saying, "the way users handle this "project" is that they download it and thats it". That sounds alot like you first of all, that really reflect you on the mirror and also it sounds like every person is doing it? So if one person commit a crime, then we all have done it.
*Me and Mark is encourage free open source movement, what people decide todo with the projects, is their own choice.
*Feel free to donate, to charity or otland. Since you are selling your "service". Asfar i can see, no premium status on you.
*When there is money involved, then the project is no longer in the "free open source movement" (Maybe you should read, some about it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GNU)
*I'm not aruging with you, about Royalot, @Ninja or @Summ. Since for me, it doesn't matter about who has done most. For me, take example like Summ or Ninja, when someone is sending pull request, they merge them or they comment and give notes what changes could be made to make the code better and also giving tips to the user. (That was one of the goals in this project, help eachother out and learn from eachother) Even i got help from Royalot, Ninja and Summ with some codes and also tips and tricks.

IF YOU DONT LIKE THIS PROJECT, AS YOU METIONED. DONT VISIT THE GITHUB PAGE AND THIS THREAD. YOUR NEGATIVE ATTITUDE, JUST MAKES THIS THREAD SAD.

Back