• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Hello I am having similar crash issues as Tickit was. Basically server crashes randomly after a few mins. x64 OS and using x64 compiled tfs1.1 I thought was memory issues but upgraded ram and still happens. Any ideas?
this server with tfs 1.x x64 unstable is a known problem but with no solution :/

Oh that sucks seemed like the only real tibia map and spawns. I started deleting unused portions of the map I don't plan to use. Trying to get the map size down a bit to see if its just too large wish the windows crash report would work to see how to debug it l. Followed the tutorial but it didn't generate the crash log. Will keep trying for a bit seems like I will be forced to use another data pack :/

Oh that sucks seemed like the only real tibia map and spawns. I started deleting unused portions of the map I don't plan to use. Trying to get the map size down a bit to see if its just too large wish the windows crash report would work to see how to debug it l. Followed the tutorial but it didn't generate the crash log. Will keep trying for a bit seems like I will be forced to use another data pack :/
actually the problem is tfs itself not the rest of the datapack :p (I may be wrong tho)

actually the problem is tfs itself not the rest of the datapack :p (I may be wrong tho)
If just someone wrote a new tutorial on how to generate a crash log on TFS 1.1 and Visual Studio 2013. That old ass thread of Visual Studio 2010 is broken and outdated.

Yea it always crashes between 10-20 mins after server loads. Wish I could see what is causing it. Is it normal for the server with a large map like this to use 5gb - 7gb memory? I even made the map smaller still used about the same. After the server loads and with xamp running usually leaves only about 2gb in free memory available. That possibly what is causing the issue?

Yea it always crashes between 10-20 mins after server loads. Wish I could see what is causing it. Is it normal for the server with a large map like this to use 5gb - 7gb memory? I even made the map smaller still used about the same. After the server loads and with xamp running usually leaves only about 2gb in free memory available. That possibly what is causing the issue?
maybe, by the way I suggest you to delete/uninstall xampp and run something more lightweight like uniformserver

Server dont have Rathleton imported :(
just like said in the first post:
xPgdFh8.png

maybe, by the way I suggest you to delete/uninstall xampp and run something more lightweight like uniformserver
Hey thanks for that. Uniform server runs much better so much so I have tons of memory free while server is running. Bad news it still crashes after 15-20 mins. Wish I could get the crash report going

I was running this pack on a linux machine for 3 months without any reset or crashes, it was consuming like 2-4GB RAM with 50 players online. Maybe it's time to let windows pass away.

But for a old time windows user it is ALOT of work getting linux up and running along with the server. So many new things to learn.

But for a old time windows user it is ALOT of work getting linux up and running along with the server. So many new things to learn.
Did you tried? There is a lot of tutorials to get a linux machine running in less than 15 minutes. Almost any host company have a basic setup, so you only have to upload files, compile & run

Did you tried? There is a lot of tutorials to get a linux machine running in less than 15 minutes. Almost any host company have a basic setup, so you only have to upload files, compile & run
Yeah i tried. There are alot of good looking tutorials here, but they are either outdated, or not for the compatible OS. Being a total newb in linux makes it hard to apply a guide for one OS to another and such.
I tried some guide for ubuntu (https://otland.net/threads/simple-a...ly-working-dedicated-server-on-ubuntu.212117/) but could not get it to work. Also tried (https://otland.net/threads/nothing-...t-how-to-configure-a-dedicated-server.207051/) for debian 7, but after some hours i gave up. Also found out that it was not compatible for tfs 1.1 and needed a newer version.

Have also tried setting up linux via VM on my own computer, but it was not that easy, and at this point i had to focus on school.

I did manage to setup the server and webpage and all on my computer via windows, but its a gamble if its stable or not. It either crashes after 20 min, or it was stable for 30+ hours. And nothing changed lol. Crash 5 times in a row, and stable on 6th try and so on.

Yeah i tried. There are alot of good looking tutorials here, but they are either outdated, or not for the compatible OS. Being a total newb in linux makes it hard to apply a guide for one OS to another and such.
I tried some guide for ubuntu (https://otland.net/threads/simple-a...ly-working-dedicated-server-on-ubuntu.212117/) but could not get it to work. Also tried (https://otland.net/threads/nothing-...t-how-to-configure-a-dedicated-server.207051/) for debian 7, but after some hours i gave up. Also found out that it was not compatible for tfs 1.1 and needed a newer version.

Have also tried setting up linux via VM on my own computer, but it was not that easy, and at this point i had to focus on school.

I did manage to setup the server and webpage and all on my computer via windows, but its a gamble if its stable or not. It either crashes after 20 min, or it was stable for 30+ hours. And nothing changed lol. Crash 5 times in a row, and stable on 6th try and so on.
First, use uniserver.
Second, at least 8GB RAM to run smoothly.
Third, use nightlies builds of tfs precompiled to try.
It has to work. I never had an issue with that (on windows)

16 gb of ram, used uniserver, tried compiling on my own, tried nightbuilds and tried the 1.1 files. No difference. What kind of windows OS do you run tfs 1.1 on?

16 gb of ram, used uniserver, tried compiling on my own, tried nightbuilds and tried the 1.1 files. No difference. What kind of windows OS do you run tfs 1.1 on?
compiled it w/ w8 visual studio and xampp, mac with xcode and mamp pro and debian7 with nginx

Back