• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Im not really sure, since i havent played tibia in a long time but i don't think the quest chest should give any xp... or is it just happening to me?
Its not all the quests. Well when i made this server i made it based like shadowcores, so those quests in shadowcores give exp, it gives also here:
http://shadowcores.twifysoft.net/quests.php

I think Pits of inferno "teleport tiles" isn't working, correct me if I'm wrong.

@Tovar, yes; some of the tiles and quests are bugged. I am working with @ATT3 to get a slightly more functional version out for public use so we can continue to push forward through 10.31 and future versions. Just give us some time, I've done nearly 30% of monster corrections so far; ATT3 has done some speed and attack edits. Ontop of new monster settings for the datapack, PoI, Inq, PostMan, Anni, Black Knight, Crusader Helm, Bright Sword Quest and much more will be fixed in the release.

Just waiting on @ATT3's edits to see what should be added from his edits then we will release it in this thread, or maybe create a new thread labeled v2 (Community Project) so we can get more people working on correcting all the issues that are presented right now.

@Tovar, yes; some of the tiles and quests are bugged. I am working with @ATT3 to get a slightly more functional version out for public use so we can continue to push forward through 10.31 and future versions. Just give us some time, I've done nearly 30% of monster corrections so far; ATT3 has done some speed and attack edits. Ontop of new monster settings for the datapack, PoI, Inq, PostMan, Anni, Black Knight, Crusader Helm, Bright Sword Quest and much more will be fixed in the release.

Just waiting on @ATT3's edits to see what should be added from his edits then we will release it in this thread, or maybe create a new thread labeled v2 (Community Project) so we can get more people working on correcting all the issues that are presented right now.

Oh x3, very nice idea, if you guys need some help, or make the thread, I'll put fixes and things there too. Thanks for your reply @Extrodus

the problem is you can't get any addons from the npc's,

It has a talkaction !addon "addon name
If you have the items in your backpack it gives you the addon..
Im using it along with an addon doll, for premium members.

it's a great idea! i am waiting with so much excitement ur fix release! wuhuuu! more less for how long do u think u will finish the first version of ur fixed realase?

someone can help me to add a skull remover for frags i really need this action :s
Try this:
Code:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
    local player = Player(cid)             
    if not player:isPzLocked() then
        player:setSkullTime(0)
        player:setSkull(0)
        player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "Congratulations! You have reseted your frags count.")
        doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, item.uid, 1)
    else
        player:sendCancelMessage("You can't reset your frags count, while you are in battle.")
    end
    return true
end

Try this:
Code:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
    local player = Player(cid)            
    if not player:isPzLocked() then
        player:setSkullTime(0)
        player:setSkull(0)
        player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "Congratulations! You have reseted your frags count.")
        doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, item.uid, 1)
    else
        player:sendCancelMessage("You can't reset your frags count, while you are in battle.")
    end
    return true
end

thx so much man <3

Back