• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Try this:
Code:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
    local player = Player(cid)            
    if not player:isPzLocked() then
        player:setSkullTime(0)
        player:setSkull(0)
        player:sendTextMessage(MESSAGE_INFO_DESCR, "Congratulations! You have reseted your frags count.")
        doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, item.uid, 1)
    else
        player:sendCancelMessage("You can't reset your frags count, while you are in battle.")
    end
    return true
end
i have a little problem with this script, the item dont remove if use it in the floor X_X

Thank you everyone for keeping this topic on top, ill will update it to the latest version and add bug fixes.

Hello, i followed the guide that u posted of how to copile and i build a realase x64 and moved the console to the folder of the server ''
Best Released Real Map 10.22 Based 1.0!''
.. but i get stuck when the conscole wants to load items.obtm :S i dont know what to do next.. i use ur source while copiling..

Update your items folder with the one from GitHub repository.

now i have this problem :S i cant use those commands anymore and there is something strange show in the first red box i dont understand.. it is something that should i concern? thanks in advance for your help people <3..

1. Increase the value for max_allowed_packet in my.ini and restart your web server.
2. Remove the commands from XML/commands.xml

Thanks alot for your help Ninja.. just 1 problem i cant find the php file named ''my.ini '' on my www Folder.. :S.. where should it be?

HOLY COW!, thanks allot Luis Pro i had to increase it until max_allowed_packet = ''16'''M to make it work without error message :)

Hey, I have an question and I know its pretty stupid but.. When I'm supposed to import the database to the localhost site, Znote's says that it is theforgottenserver.sql file I am supposed to import, but since this is Teckmans, which file is it I am supposed to import? Sorry for my bad english and sorry if its a bad question.. :/

Thanks,
Rasmus

Hey, I have an question and I know its pretty stupid but.. When I'm supposed to import the database to the localhost site, Znote's says that it is theforgottenserver.sql file I am supposed to import, but since this is Teckmans, which file is it I am supposed to import? Sorry for my bad english and sorry if its a bad question.. :/

Thanks,
Rasmus

Sorry for doublepost but I cant edit my comment, I also keep getting this;

ckDjJp6.png

Use 127.0.0.1 as mysqlHost instead of localhost.

no you have to compile your own follow the link on the first page, but im sure there is a problem with compiling it on windows xp.

Back