• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Hey, when I load the map in RME 10.35 the spawn.xml and the house.xml doesnt load, what should I do? I would really appreciate help..

hey i downloaded the 10.41 server rl map but everytime i run him there are many of lua scripts errors and after they gone server goes on but there are no NPCs enywhere WHYß :(

can you help me please?

hey i downloaded the 10.41 server rl map but everytime i run him there are many of lua scripts errors and after they gone server goes on but there are no NPCs enywhere WHYß :(

can you help me please?
Sounds like you don't have the right NPC folder in data

Code:
Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
data/actions/scripts/quests/system2.lua:onUse
data/actions/scripts/quests/system2.lua:366: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'weight' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__add'
    data/actions/scripts/quests/system2.lua:366: in function <data/actions/scripts/quests/system2.lua:301>
I think there are some bugs still in the scripts... :(

Code:
Lua Script Error: [Action Interface]
data/actions/scripts/quests/system2.lua:onUse
data/actions/scripts/quests/system2.lua:366: attempt to perform arithmetic on global 'weight' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function '__add'
    data/actions/scripts/quests/system2.lua:366: in function <data/actions/scripts/quests/system2.lua:301>
I think there are some bugs still in the scripts... :(

Yes, but fixes comes all the days, report the errors you found and keep your data pack updated.

Okay, so if I make changes to the datapack but I need to keep it updated at the same time...is there a way to merge the two and keep the changes I made?

You need to use git and use the merge feature. Map is not merged(because it is binary data).
Oh awesome, I'm glad there is a feature for that! Would you or someone else mind telling me where on the page I can find that? I just spent 10minutes going over it and I can't seem to locate it :/ Thanks for your help!

Back