• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

hello, i don't have much experience with ots, but i'd to like to use this real map server.. is there a way to download the engine tfs 1.1 becuase i'm running windows 7 64 bit the same one used to compile this server?

No? We have already explained why not. In a previous post.

Hi! First give my thanks to the op for the job!

You know how many players online can support this ot with a dedicated server with 100mbps?

I hope more than 500+!

Some talkactions are not working and no error in distro, someone knows what it is ?

/i does not work
/load does not work and several other

Use ubuntu 14.04
TFS 1.1

Someone told me that the djinn quest is not working properly

I am not sure of this.

I think i've found a bug, but i'm not sure... i've update my TFS version. and ofcourse the latest datapack. If i use a weapon, it just disapears. So if i use a wand, it shoots 1 time. and after that is disapears and i can't use it after that. can someone comfirm this ?

I think i've found a bug, but i'm not sure... i've update my TFS version. and ofcourse the latest datapack. If i use a weapon, it just disapears. So if i use a wand, it shoots 1 time. and after that is disapears and i can't use it after that. can someone comfirm this ?
Your error doesn't exist for me ;d

Back