• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Yea it always crashes between 10-20 mins after server loads. Wish I could see what is causing it. Is it normal for the server with a large map like this to use 5gb - 7gb memory? I even made the map smaller still used about the same. After the server loads and with xamp running usually leaves only about 2gb in free memory available. That possibly what is causing the issue?
Maybe getSpectators. This function causes game crashes without errors, when used in loops.

Maybe getSpectators. This function causes game crashes without errors, when used in loops.
I really doubt that, i think we confirmed. It comes from the npc folder. But we need a crashlog to traceback, which npc('s) causing the crash.

I really doubt that, i think we confirmed. It comes from the npc folder. But we need a crashlog to traceback, which npc('s) causing the crash.
exactly.
For me onThink on NPC started crashing.
And it rly started to show up when i used getSpectators on NPC onThink (ofcourse i added cooldowns on him so they wont spam the spectator function.)

Hi All

I'm having a bug in my server on Roshamuul. You can't cast spells on a certain tile.

If you try to cast a spell on this tile
tQKM3tg.jpg

You will get this
o70hadQ.jpg

and if you stand right next to it you will get this effect
Gtr1dE7.jpg

The spell doesn't go on that tile. The tile id's are =21936, 22158 & 21937

Does anybody know how this comes and how to fix it?

Kind Regards
Forttissimum Team.

Hi All

I'm having a bug in my server on Roshamuul. You can't cast spells on a certain tile.

If you try to cast a spell on this tile
tQKM3tg.jpg

You will get this
o70hadQ.jpg

and if you stand right next to it you will get this effect
Gtr1dE7.jpg

The spell doesn't go on that tile. The tile id's are =21936, 22158 & 21937

Does anybody know how this comes and how to fix it?

Kind Regards
Forttissimum Team.

Must be an otb bug, since there is nothing about that tile in the datapack.
Report it at the TFS github page.

ORTS map unpacked to JPG! :)
http://orts-preview.ots.me/

JavaScript code in preview is from my 'minimap with live stream all players on server'. Click 'Search' button and Follow/Show player. As I got no server, it's fake player with fake movement.

It took 9 hours on Intel i7 4x4.0 GHz, 8 GB RAM. It generated 772.000 images that together got 8.2GB (while generating there were over 2.000.000 temporary images [over 100GB]) - better don't try it without SSD!

I will fork OTClient on github soon and release my modified files to generate images there.

Hey, I think it is your npc scripts that is crashing your server, just too confirm move the npc scripts folder out of the npc folder and load ur server, the npcs wont load but your server will stay online stable for ever.

I am having the same problem, have you possibly found a fix?
one or more of those pesky npc.lua scripts are crashing the server!

we need a fix! i am unable too generate crash logs or debug reports of any kind, i get errors maybe I am doing something wrong,

If anybody can teamviewer me @ server startup and see whats happening, Please PM ME! :**

Thanks,
-martin

I am having the same problem, have you possibly found a fix?
Same problem? with Crash in general or NPC's?

I will test my fix in 2 days on live server. (currently works in sandbox)
(my fix: instead of generating timers on global.lua i do it inside the NPC onThink (without using global functions)

Also today i messed around with items.otb file.
Having a flag Stackable on a random rock. made me unable to join game and crashed onLogin.

I reverted the problem and no crashes now.

friends ports need to be open so that others see my server page for characters created?

I open the ports:

and no one can see my site that you believe may be happening?

help plx

I already have the server all set ready I only need it

friends ports need to be open so that others see my server page for characters created?

I open the ports:

help plx

Do you have skype open? If so.. go to options and change the port skype uses in the advanced settings!

I open the ports:

help plx

If you got low quality router then port blocking/forwarding may not work on port 80 (as it's used for 'router management' on IP like 192.168.0.1).
On good routers there is an option to change management site port to any other, so you can set it on port 60 and then other users can enter your site (if your ports on router are forwarded to PC).
On high quality routers management site is on port 80, but other users may enter your home PC site on port 80 [only PC inside can LAN see page of router].

please tell me exactly which ports need to be opened so that others can see my page?

Use a router lpn24 lampro

with a 4ram its enough to handle?
If you wanna run a RL map you need more ram.. You can handle TFS 1.1 without rl map.. Like a custom map or something
You can make it with 4GB on linux, the server itself will use about 2gb and abit more when you start it.

please tell me exactly which ports need to be opened so that others can see my page?

Use a router lpn24 lampro

To view the page = 3306, 80.
For the game aswell = above + 7171, 7172.

Back