• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Uhm TFS 1.1 is for 10.76+
Yeah i know it is now. but before it was still 10.41? also every time i load server i jsut get the snow movements error... i took the snow out then i got a login.lua error. I'll see how i go after i do everything again.

SOrry for double post but i am using ORTS datapack too, and the sources..

Uhm TFS 1.1 is for 10.76+

Hey man so all i done is compile tfs 1.1 on my server and add the datapack.. i go to run it and i get this

Code:
Lua Script Error: [MoveEvents Interface]
data/movements/scripts/snow.lua:onStepOut
data/movements/scripts/snow.lua:10: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'itemid' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        [C]: ?
        data/movements/scripts/snow.lua:10: in function <data/movements/scripts/snow.lua:1>

Sorry for double post so all i have done is compiled new tfs 1.1 run it and it works. then i'm using the ORTS datapack and world and thats my problem. If i use my map on the tfs 1.1 datapack (default) it works. so its datapack related?

Sorry for double post so all i have done is compiled new tfs 1.1 run it and it works. then i'm using the ORTS datapack and world and thats my problem. If i use my map on the tfs 1.1 datapack (default) it works. so its datapack related?
Idk take it with @Ninja I am using everything from ORTS. and i have no problems or errors. Only problem i have is potions nothing more. lol. I think ninja knows how to fix this. He is the leader of the ORTS.

Do postman quest work 100% with quest log? Can i import oramond to this data pack with out item problems like walls and ground? Usally they say in first post these quests works etc.. But many of them are fucked with console bugs. So are all these quests working 100%? Elemental sphere quests working?

Idk take it with @Ninja I am using everything from ORTS. and i have no problems or errors. Only problem i have is potions nothing more. lol. I think ninja knows how to fix this. He is the leader of the ORTS.

Yeah i'll keep you guys posted i dont wanna disturb ninja.

Do postman quest work 100% with quest log? Can i import oramond to this data pack with out item problems like walls and ground? Usally they say in first post these quests works etc.. But many of them are fucked with console bugs. So are all these quests working 100%? Elemental sphere quests working?
Quest logs. work but idk if postman works i can check that later. :D

but look at the data, and if there's no quest u can create one and make a pull :rolleyes:

Hey man so all i done is compile tfs 1.1 on my server and add the datapack.. i go to run it and i get this

Code:
Lua Script Error: [MoveEvents Interface]
data/movements/scripts/snow.lua:onStepOut
data/movements/scripts/snow.lua:10: attempt to perform arithmetic on field 'itemid' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
        [C]: ?
        data/movements/scripts/snow.lua:10: in function <data/movements/scripts/snow.lua:1>

yes i am getting the same error code here :|

Here take my snow.lua

Code:
function onStepOut(creature, item, position, fromPosition)
    local player = creature:getPlayer()
    if player and player:isInGhostMode() then
        return true
    end

if item.itemid == 670 then
        item:transform(6594)
    else
        item:transform(item.itemid + 15)
    end
    item:decay()
    return true
end

Weird.. For me its 0 errors 0 crashes. And i use everything 100% from ORTS. Lol sound very weird.

Weird.. For me its 0 errors 0 crashes. And i use everything 100% from ORTS. Lol sound very weird.

It is weird and annoying hahaha i'm going o retry again later today I cracked the shits last night lol

Back