• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[10.77][TFS 1.2] ORTS, a real map project

Just a follow up recompiled and seemed to work? really weird..

excuse me if i wonder but in order to run this i need to download the forgottsenserver source, compile it in order to get a .exe file and then just drag and drop all of the other things into my newly compiled tfserver?

excuse me if i wonder but in order to run this i need to download the forgottsenserver source, compile it in order to get a .exe file and then just drag and drop all of the other things into my newly compiled tfserver?
Thats it.

DLL files and that microsoft visual redistributable c++ software.

where did they hide the svargrond arena quest rewards file? :) and gnomebase teleports have actions ids but there are not files either

Noob question, but does this pack include being able to start in Rockgaard? If so, how would I go about enabling it?

Yes, you need to edit in the webistes config.php. So ´the new players starts with no vocation. And sometimes and the rights pos.

Can someone confirm for me if the well you go down on the Ape city quest is working? doesnt seem to be working for me. all codes look right..

Sorry for double post but the crowbar script is also missing and the ape hair.. i have made them and would like to contribute them to the project.. Am i allowed to do that or?

When trying to use the ferry to travel to Folda, Senja or Vega (NW of Carlin) I'm getting this error when typing in any of the three destinations:
O0ZWm48.png

I'm not great with LUA but is there anyway I can modify the scripts so the travel works?

When trying to use the ferry to travel to Folda, Senja or Vega (NW of Carlin) I'm getting this error when typing in any of the three destinations:
O0ZWm48.png

I'm not great with LUA but is there anyway I can modify the scripts so the travel works?

In data/npc/scripts/Nielson.lua, replace function addTravelKeyword() with this:

Code:
local function addTravelKeyword(keyword, cost, destination, action)
    local travelKeyword = keywordHandler:addKeyword({keyword}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Do you want to sail to ' .. keyword:titleCase() .. ' for |TRAVELCOST|?', cost = cost, discount = 'postman'})
        travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, cost = cost, discount = 'postman', destination = destination}, nil, action)
        travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We would like to serve you some time.', reset = true})
end

Thanks for the fast response but still the same error occuring, here's my Nielson.lua:
Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)       npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)       end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)     npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)       end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)     end
function onThink()         npcHandler:onThink()           end

-- Travel
local function addTravelKeyword(keyword, text, cost, destination)
   local travelKeyword = keywordHandler:addKeyword({keyword}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Do you want to sail to ' .. keyword:titleCase() .. ' for |TRAVELCOST|?', cost = cost})
     travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, cost = cost, destination = destination})
     travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'We would like to serve you some time.', reset = true})
end

addTravelKeyword('vega', 20, Position(32020, 31692, 7))
addTravelKeyword('senja', 20, Position(32128, 31664, 7))
addTravelKeyword('folda', 20, Position(32046, 31578, 7))

-- Basic
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'passage'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Folda}, {Senja} or {Vega}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I am the captain of this ship.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'captain'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I am the captain of this ship.'})

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

I don't know if you did replace the function but here's what the whole file should look like:

Code:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid)            npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid)            end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid)        npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid)            end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg)        end
function onThink()                npcHandler:onThink()                    end

-- Travel
local function addTravelKeyword(keyword, cost, destination, action)
    local travelKeyword = keywordHandler:addKeyword({keyword}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Do you want to sail to ' .. keyword:titleCase() .. ' for |TRAVELCOST|?', cost = cost, discount = 'postman'})
        travelKeyword:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, StdModule.travel, {npcHandler = npcHandler, premium = false, cost = cost, discount = 'postman', destination = destination}, nil, action)
end

addTravelKeyword('vega', 20, Position(32020, 31692, 7))
addTravelKeyword('senja', 20, Position(32128, 31664, 7))
addTravelKeyword('folda', 20, Position(32046, 31578, 7))

-- Basic
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'passage'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'Where do you want to go? To {Folda}, {Senja} or {Vega}?'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'job'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I am the captain of this ship.'})
keywordHandler:addKeyword({'captain'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, text = 'I am the captain of this ship.'})

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

Back